Keep all the Disney/Pixar Stars together in one place for meet-&-greets

TLRobben547

Original Poster
Has anyone ever thought of keeping all the Disney/Pixar characters together for a meet-&-greet in one place? I have.... I'm imagining that maybe Disney could expand the Buzz & Woody meet-&-greet at Hollywood Studios into a total indoor Disney/Pixar meet-&-greet area (with a fastpass distribution as well). All our favorite Disney/Pixar stars from movies Toy Story to UP would have different sections for each Disney/Pixar film meet-&-greet. I'd put all the characters in order like this....

(Toy Story)
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie
Woody

(A Bug's Life)
Flik
Princess Atta

(Monsters, Inc.)
Mike Wazowski
Sulley (James P. Sullivan)

(The Incredibles)
Frozone
Mr. Incredible (Bob Parr)
Mrs. Incredible (Elastigirl, Helen Parr)

(Ratatouille)
Emille
Remy

(UP)
Carl Fredricksen
Dug
Russell

This Disney/Pixar character meet-&-greet is sure replace Buzz & Woody's meet-&-greet at Pixar Place in Hollywood Studios. Because then we would never have to worry about our favorite Disney/Pixar characters again, especially my favorites Flik and Princess Atta. I'm sort of like combining all the Disney/Pixar stars as we see in Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun parade at Hollywood Studios. It would be really great if all the Disney/Pixar stars were kept together for meet-&-greets in one place.

Scsefai

Has anyone ever thought of keeping all the Disney/Pixar characters together for a meet-&-greet in one place? I have.... I'm imagining that maybe Disney could expand the Buzz & Woody meet-&-greet at Hollywood Studios into a total indoor Disney/Pixar meet-&-greet area (with a fastpass distribution as well). All our favorite Disney/Pixar stars from movies Toy Story to UP would have different sections for each Disney/Pixar film meet-&-greet. I'd put all the characters in order like this....

(Toy Story)
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie
Woody

(A Bug's Life)
Flik
Princess Atta

(Monsters, Inc.)
Mike Wazowski

(The Incredibles)
Frozone

(Ratatouille)
Emille
Remy

(UP)
Carl Fredricksen
Dug
Russell

This Disney/Pixar character meet-&-greet is sure replace Buzz & Woody's meet-&-greet at Pixar Place in Hollywood Studios. Because then we would never have to worry about our favorite Disney/Pixar characters again, especially my favorites Flik and Princess Atta. I'm sort of like combining all the Disney/Pixar stars as we see in Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun parade at Hollywood Studios. It would be really great if all the Disney/Pixar stars were kept together for meet-&-greets in one place.

I agree. I'm not sure why it's even called Pixar Place when really what else is in that area aside from Toy Story related things?

Cmdr_Crimson

I always thought it would be better to just throw all of them in here...
d50dc6c9-1-1.jpg

Since it's on the Outskirts of Pixar Place and it's been like this ever since Mickey moved to the Animation building. Granted I'm not sure how big the stage really is.But, This would be the logical sense of putting them all in here making it look like different scenes in the movies as you go an meet each set of characters...IMO.

flavious27

I can see having the same franchise in a m&g, but not mixing say like Finding Nemo and Ratatouille. The only cross franchise m&g I would like to see, would be the princess. This is mostly due to the pocket princess series.

Figgy1

Premium Member

(Toy Story)
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie
Woody

(A Bug's Life)
Flik
Princess Atta

(Monsters, Inc.)
Mike Wazowski

(The Incredibles)
Frozone

(Ratatouille)
Emille
Remy

(UP)
Carl Fredricksen
Dug
Russell

Yea! Bring them all out in a central location! I thought that's what Pixar Place would be

TLRobben547

Original Poster
I have been looking at the ideas for an expansion of Pixar Place in DHS. Somehow if they made a permanent land to meet all the Pixar characters from all the Pixar movies (Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and UP) except these movies (Finding Nemo, Cars, WALL-E, amd Brave).
:) Please keep posting comments please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom