Just watched Block Party

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Watched Block Party tonight for a Cast preivew - all i can say is get ready for an amazing experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios - you can watch the parade 10 times and see something new each time.

Absolutely amazing.:sohappy:

MicBat

AMAZING!! This parade is incredible. I really think it's going to be a guest satisfier. The energy is high. The floats are amazingly detailed. The music is recognizable. I wouldn't even call it a parade really... It's, quite literally, a BLOCK PARTY!!

As for pictures, they were extremely dark and not worth posting here. It's not like its a new parade, though, so there are plenty of photos online already.

ISTCrew20

It gets a thumbs up from me, but I'm not sure how long they'll be able to keep up everything they do now.

Seriously? Anything was better than Star and Motor Cars.

Those with access to The Portal, check out Disneyland's Cast Tv for previews for the Pixar Play Parade. The floats are amazing! I am also thrilled by the music they decided to use too!

...The floats are the exact same as they were in California. They're the originals from here.

You're welcome. We'll enjoy our brand new Pixar Play! Parade. :)

Seriously? Anything was better than Star and Motor Cars.

Have to Agree. Stars and Motorcars was ok but there wasnt really anything fancy about it. It just went on and you might get a little interaction with the walking characters but thats it.

Just seen videos of the parade at DCA, having wondered what the fuss was about. So it's a mini parade and party? Thats actually sort of neat. Cant wait to see this in July. Just hope the performers are okay with the heat

PKD

Watched Block Party tonight for a Cast preivew - all i can say is get ready for an amazing experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios - you can watch the parade 10 times and see something new each time.

Absolutely amazing.:sohappy:

You went and saw it with out me? We are fighting!

Glad to hear it came over from CA with the high energy it had out there. After watching the parade at DCA, you would leave with an "energy high"

TP2000

On a crisp and cool night in March for a preview, I can see how they could pull this off in Florida.

But once it gets to be about April, and certainly June through September, how on earth are they going to do this parade in Florida without having performers pass out in the street every afternoon?

The performers would sweat up a storm in California Adventure when it is 80 degrees and desert dry in July. I can't even imagine trying to do this show in Orlando's oppresive heat and humidity six months out of the year. :eek::confused:

Cmdr_Crimson

Farewell Stars & Motorcars we will always remember..

"So lights camera Action,
Tinseltown's aglow!
Cheers for the premiere attraction,
curtain up and on with the show!
Behind the Glitz, glammer and grandeur,
it's all more than it seems,
to make movies more than make believe,
make a picture-perfect shine a spotlight on a dream!!!"

1FoolishMortal

are they going to keep lightning mcqueen and matar in the parade, since they are pixar?

Lightning & Mater were never in BPB to begin with. Are you talking about Stars & Motorcars, and are they currently featured in that parade? We didn't see it last time we went so I don't know the latest characters added to that parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom