Just got my magic bands!

AtlantaPhotog

Original Poster
We are heading to the world again in a few weeks, luckily I logged in last friday and they offered us to customize our bands if we got them in at that time. Well we did!! we received notice of shipment yesterday and first thing today....
10156366543_eb6bbed2cc_b.jpg

10156130534_4ac0d15b4f_b.jpg

I'm really impressed with the delivery. These are those nice finish boxes, the same type that apple products come in with a soft touch. Inside is even cooler with the names printed on the boxes .... not sure disney will be able to keep up with this as it looks fairly expensive to produce.

Tinkerbella16

Us too!!! Got the email for shipment lastnight and there they were at the doorstep this morning!!! Me, my bestfriend and her daughter all got the pink bands and I love how the color came out!!!! November 6th here we come!!!!

Longers

Us too!!! Got the email for shipment lastnight and there they were at the doorstep this morning!!! Me, my bestfriend and her daughter all got the pink bands and I love how the color came out!!!! November 6th here we come!!!![/quote

I hope my magic band order worked. Won't know until we get to PORS on 5th November as I am from the UK and they don't ship here. Mind you I am already so excited getting magic bands in the post would probably make me hyper! Fingers crossed or else we will end up with grey ones!

gboiler1

We are heading to the world again in a few weeks, luckily I logged in last friday and they offered us to customize our bands if we got them in at that time. Well we did!! we received notice of shipment yesterday and first thing today....

I'm really impressed with the delivery. These are those nice finish boxes, the same type that apple products come in with a soft touch. Inside is even cooler with the names printed on the boxes .... not sure disney will be able to keep up with this as it looks fairly expensive to produce.

I agree...got mine last week...same colors too! Have fun syncing everything up and getting your FP+.

Now I wonder if I need to keep the box nice for a collectible piece of Disneyana!

KLeigh

Customized last week, and on the doorstep by 10am this morning!! Nov 6 can't get here soon enough!!

wdwmomof3

I have customized ours but we still have a few days to make changes if we need to. I am so ready for them to get here!!

75disney

I would hold onto those cool boxes. I wouldn't be surprised that after a few months of the MB program being live, Disney will switch to cheaper packaging and shipping.

I am going to order mine this weekend. Just want to finalize everyone's choices. I can't wait for my box to arrive in the mail. Back to the a World in 44 days!!

s&k'smom

Yup just got ours yesterday and just attached our passes to them this am. Next week plan to do a few fast passes mostly for our absolute attractions since they changed the GAC, made the trip that much more exciting. 8 days!

Does anyone know anything about what happens if you go through a travel agency? We booked our trip through AAA (arriving Nov 28) and I wasn't sure if we will get Magic Bands and when? Any help would be appreciated!

TheMouseFan

Does anyone know anything about what happens if you go through a travel agency? We booked our trip through AAA (arriving Nov 28) and I wasn't sure if we will get Magic Bands and when? Any help would be appreciated!
You should have a confirmation number that you can enter on MDE and it should then give you the option to customize bands and choose FP+. AAA has always given us this confirmation number as soon as we book with them, but if you don't have it, call them and they should give it to you. Have a great trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom