Just got back from Food and Wine part two!!!!!!!!!!!

ugotzme

Ok just back from a two day trip to see our daughter and had a great time. Got down to the world on Thursday afternoon and checked into pop century fast becoming one of our favorite hotels. Love being able to use TIW card in their food court. Went to dinner at trails in that night and had a great meal except some of the sides took for ever to be replenished but all in all nice dinner. Got up Friday and headed to the Epcot for The Flower and Garden show that should be referred to as the Food and Wine part two. Weather was great and the food was awesome and the topiary's weren't bad ether. Our favorite spot was China the strawberry's were fantastic. The fruishi in Japan was great also, missed three country's we will hit those next weekend. Made our way to see daughter working at magic kingdom and got new Dumbo popcorn bucket and then headed over to the poly for dinner at Kona's and had one of the best meals we have had on property. Had a great time and cant wait to go back, and remember to ask the cast member how their day is going for they always tell you to have a Magical day until next time remember it started with a mouse.

DisneyDebNJ

I was wondering how the food and drinks were at flower and garden. We do the F&W festival just about every year and when I saw the offerings for F&G, wondered how many dishes would make it to F&W. Thank you for the update :)

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

We are heading down to see the new and improved Flower and Garden festival in 27 days. I saw F&G in 2010 and loved it. We are hearing some positive reviews about the food offerings so that is exciting since this will be hubby's first time seeing the festival. Thanks for the update.

Upvote 0

SecondStarTilMorning

I was wondering how the food and drinks were at flower and garden. We do the F&W festival just about every year and when I saw the offerings for F&G, wondered how many dishes would make it to F&W. Thank you for the update :)

Touring plans has a very thorough review of all the food at flower and garden. They tweeted all sorts of updates about it! Also check out disney food blog =)

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

Dammit, the first time I miss the Flower & Garden Festival and they go and do a version of the Food & Wine Festival too. It's probably for the good of my waistline that I'm missing it but then, who cares about piling on the pounds at Disney? I only hope it proves so popular that they extend it by a few weeks.

Upvote 0

aosdesign

I am so excited to be going to the Flower Festival in April. I have never been and after looking at everyone's photos, DH and I decided over the weekend to make a quick trip. Airfare was pretty decent and we got a good AP rate deal. I've never planned a trip on such short notice so I'm kind of stressing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom