Just booked the Dream! Question about dining rotation.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Just booked a 5-Night Bahamian Cruise From Fort Lauderdale on the Disney Dream for 2025! It'll be my second Disney cruise and first time on the Dream (did the Wish last year). I have a question about the dining rotation.

I'd like to book Remy for dinner - trying to decide the best night to do so. I want to go to each rotational restaurant at least once and want to experience their "normal" menus. For instance, last year on the 4-night Wish cruise, pirate night would have been ideal to book Enchante but we didn't realize that so we had to miss out on the Arendelle dinner show (we still go to go to Arendelle but it was the pirate night menu).

Question: Is there a way to predict your dining rotation order for a 5-night cruise? For example, do you always have the same restaurant Day 1 & 2, Day 3 & 4, etc.?

Question: Will the 5-Night Dream cruise have "special menu" nights? I'm guessing pirate night and then that leaves one extra night apart from the regular menus. Is there a way to know what days those are? Here's our itinerary:

Day 1 - Ft. Lauderdale
Day 2- Nassau
Day 3 - Castaway Cay
Day 4 - Lookout Cay
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Ft. Lauderdale

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

JaxFLBear

From what I can find elsewhere, for those 5-nights cruises, (the typical rotation is) you will eat at each of the 3 main dining rooms on the first 3 days of the cruise. Day 4 will be the same dining room as day 1 and day 5 will be the same as day 2. As with anything, dining rotations can change.

Typically, Pirate Night is the same day as the Castaway Cay stop. But since this cruise stops at both CC and Lookout Cay, it's unknown this time which day will be Pirate Night.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
From what I can find elsewhere, for those 5-nights cruises, (the typical rotation is) you will eat at each of the 3 main dining rooms on the first 3 days of the cruise. Day 4 will be the same dining room as day 1 and day 5 will be the same as day 2. As with anything, dining rotations can change.

Typically, Pirate Night is the same day as the Castaway Cay stop. But since this cruise stops at both CC and Lookout Cay, it's unknown this time which day will be Pirate Night.
Thank you for the info!! Do you know if there's another "themed" menu for one of the 5 nights or is just pirates?

jaklgreen

If you go on the Disney Cruise Line Blog, they have dining rotations and menus posted, along with a bunch of other info. You should be able to find a 5 night cruise that shows you what nights have what menu. It is not necessarily the first 3 nights that have the standard menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom