Just back from Florida with a couple of things to say

minnie85

Original Poster
Hey Everybody,

I just got back from florida today and i spent one day at the magic kingdom and one at epcot.

Mission Space is looking good, they say about 615 more days till its ready to open :) (that was on the 25th) they say it will open spring of 2003

No real lines at the Aladdin ride, once i got there i just waited about 5 minutes for the ride

On monday, Small World was closed for refurbishmentand so was Scuttles Landing

the heat is amazing there, high 80s to mid 90s all last week, only one or two days of rain while i was there, it poured monday though

i had a really good time and i miss it already!

minnie85

Original Poster
thanks,
i forgot one thing, about time keeper, it was on the guide map an everything but the whole area is desreted, when i looked in the window of the queue line the foyer was still working - the fountains and things indoe the room were on, i dont know whats with that.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by minnie85
thanks,
i forgot one thing, about time keeper, it was on the guide map an everything but the whole area is desreted, when i looked in the window of the queue line the foyer was still working - the fountains and things indoe the room were on, i dont know whats with that.

well I'll give u the latest new. Timekeeper has reopened for a short time casue there are a few rides in MK going through rehab.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by minnie85
oh, but i thought they closed it forever, how much longer is it gonna stay open?

Not sure but until the rehabs are done. after that nobody knows. MY guess is they will close it again. :-(

mickeyfan

Hi Minnie85 -- We just missed each other by a few days, we head down on Wednesday (the 29th for a week). How were the lines for the Mountains? Those are my families favorite rides at MK, though I prefer rides like Peter Pans flight.:)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mickeyfan
Hi Minnie85 -- We just missed each other by a few days, we head down on Wednesday (the 29th for a week). How were the lines for the Mountains? Those are my families favorite rides at MK, though I prefer rides like Peter Pans flight.:)

I'm hurt!! I just got back myself and u sould of asked me for help. :-(

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mickeyfan

You can help me anytime!!;)

You did help me with my Pleasure Island attire.:) :)

whoaaaa baby ;-) I would love to help u out. lol but I have to kept in mind this is a family site lol

DisJosh

:D
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

whoaaaa baby ;-) I would love to help u out. lol but I have to kept in mind this is a family site lol

Oyyy!!! You scared her off!! You have to be more subtle.....you cant just attack her like a heijina!(????spelling????) "JEEZ!" when will you ever learn?!:rolleyes: :D

DisJosh

Should I start counting how many ppl here have corrected my spelling??? I cant make fun of or insult someone w/o them correcting my spelling!:mad: :( I guess i'm not good at this posting stuff.........I give up!........I quit!! Bye!!:( May my post number(536) and the name DisJosh forever rest in peace......

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisJosh
Should I start counting how many ppl here have corrected my spelling??? I cant make fun of or insult someone w/o them correcting my spelling!:mad: :( I guess i'm not good at this posting stuff.........I give up!........I quit!! Bye!!:( May my post number(536) and the name DisJosh forever rest in peace......

I'd like to point out that I'm an English teacher and I have never corrected your spelling, DisJosh... Bye. :(

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck

I'd like to point out that I'm an English teacher and I have never corrected your spelling, DisJosh... Bye. :(

hmm straight to the point. my kinda woman! ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom