Just Annouced 2004 Special Editions

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Greetings all

thedigitalbits.com released this information regarding 2004 DVD releases

Disney animation fans will be thrilled to know that the studio has just revealed FOUR new 2-disc special editions set to be released next year. Look for

Pocahontas: Special Edition
Alice in Wonderland: Special Edition
Mary Poppins: Special Edition
Lilo & Stitch: Special Edition

all will released in 2004. This is in addition to next year's Platinum title, which is currently expected to be Aladdin.

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Oh great, now I feel dumb for wasting $60 on the three of these the first time around! :lol: I really hope L&S:SE has storyboards and roughs for the original ending.

Woody13

Re: Re: Just Annouced 2004 Special Editions

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
Oh great, now I feel dumb for wasting $60 on the three of these the first time around! :lol: I really hope L&S:SE has storyboards and roughs for the original ending.

It's not a waste at all. I have all of the various Disney DVD incarnations and I can assure you that each one is different. For example, I forget right now how many different versions of Toy Story were made but I do recall that every version was different from the others. It is worthwhile to get them all if you can afford the expense. I think you're very smart! :)

jmarc63

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Greetings all

thedigitalbits.com released this information regarding 2004 DVD releases

Disney animation fans will be thrilled to know that the studio has just revealed FOUR new 2-disc special editions set to be released next year. Look for

Pocahontas: Special Edition

all will released in 2004. This is in addition to next year's Platinum title, which is currently expected to be Aladdin.

orlpassholder

do you know whats included in the Marry Poppins special edition. How does it differ from the gold classic collection version? I have the afore mentioned DVD from a few years back I was courious to know what may have been added I hope there is an audio commentary on this version of the film

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
ORLPASSHOLDER! YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR! :eek: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the update! I have 2 of those DEF. in mind! :D

Ya I felt it was time for a face lift on the ol avatar. Im still a huge COP supporter but just needed a change for awhile. I am working on some other ones for the future

orlpassholder

Original Poster

Originally posted by jmarc63
orlpassholder

do you know whats included in the Marry Poppins special edition. How does it differ from the gold classic collection version? I have the afore mentioned DVD from a few years back I was courious to know what may have been added I hope there is an audio commentary on this version of the film

No clue as of yet what all the dvds will have as far as extra's. I would imagine they will be nice though. More content than just a single disc release.

MicBat

Originally posted by jmarc63
orlpassholder

There are hardly any specialy features on the Gold Collection disk, I'm sure there will be a significant amount more than that.

JLW11Hi

This is awesome news! I always try to wait for the special editions to come out so I get all the cool special features, but sometimes its hard to wait that long, so I can't blame you for buying the regular versions :)

MicBat

Well... according to my Disney Days Calendar, Mary Poppins came out 39 years ago today. The DVD is slated to come out 8/17/04... 40th Anniversary Special Edition DVD I'm guessing. :)

MKCustodial

I suppose only Alice will be coming out down here... The only double DVDs we have so far are Monsters Inc., Beauty and the Beast and Lion King. Even Snow White and Roger they tweaked to be released as a single disc. And since Lilo & Stitch came out about 5 months ago, and Mary Poppins is coming out this month... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom