Jurassic park gate what happened?

AmUK

Original Poster
Is the iconic Jurassic Park gate ever coming back?

Was always a great place to take a photo opportunity, and really set the mood for entering into the Jurassic Park area - the transition into that world was brilliant with the gate. Without it we lose a little theming.

captainmoch

It's still there on the Hogsmeade side. I'm sure the one on the Kong side will return once Kong is done, to fix up some of the sightlines in both areas.

JoeCamel

They seem to be taking their sweet time delineating the border for JP/Skull Island.

I think you will have to wait until the construction fence comes down then there is a natural break between the restaurant and Kong. Pretty sure you will see the gate rise there.

JT3000

That's because Skull Island is still being built.

The ride is obviously under construction, but unless there's something else we don't know about, I don't see what's stopping them from putting the arch back wherever it's planned to be and creating some separation.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The ride is obviously under construction, but unless there's something else we don't know about, I don't see what's stopping them from putting the arch back wherever it's planned to be and creating some separation.
Physical site clearance and staging of all signage and decor?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom