Jurassic park Archway Removed

sonoma15

Original Poster
-Incoming Jurassic world and king kong posts-

Anyways here's a pic
BshHJjRIYAALE9O.jpg

RobUK

That'd be pretty cool, especially with the sounds pumped out. Kong, for me, kinda lends itself nicely to a patch in a themepark.

IAmFloridaBorn

Thats the spirit.

But I think you must be new to the magic of the internet and the gateway to information it provides.

I mean the arch thing lol sorry. Everyone saying it's moving back. I just don't see Skull Island not having an entrance and exit like Jurassic park. Maybe the remove both arches and name that entire area something else?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I mean the arch thing lol sorry. Everyone saying it's moving back. I just don't see Skull Island not having an entrance and exit like Jurassic park. Maybe the remove both arches and name that entire area something else?

and I meant there are several sites like this that feed information with varying degrees of accuracy into the ether, you can even have it pop up in Facebook. Its up to you the discerning reader to decide which is the least biggest pile of poo.

Ive read much speculation on two sites in particular, about whats currently developing, that exist beyond this Magic realm.

KingdomofDreams

I'm not at all opposed to the Kong/Skull Island concept. I just hope they do something different with the ride than what's currently in Studios Hollywood. It was very disappointing.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I'm not at all opposed to the Kong/Skull Island concept. I just hope they do something different with the ride than what's currently in Studios Hollywood. It was very disappointing.
Given one was a section of a studio tram tour at a real studio where the ride vehicle dictates ride requirements , and the other a stand alone attraction I would expect there to be some fundamental differences.

KingdomofDreams

I hope so. The ride itself is just a 360 3D screen, and maybe it was experiencing technical issues the day I was there, but it was very blurry looking.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I hope so. The ride itself is just a 360 3D screen, and maybe it was experiencing technical issues the day I was there, but it was very blurry looking.
Sounds like your glasses were scratched. We found it to be pin sharp.

It's actually two very long curved screens that cover the field of view with multiple projectors hidden along the track base. Deserves a bit of a description being rather hi tech.

KingdomofDreams

Sounds like your glasses were scratched. We found it to be pin sharp.

It's actually two very long curved screens that cover the field of view with multiple projectors hidden along the track base. Deserves a bit of a description being rather hi tech.

Both myself and the person I was with saw it the same way, but maybe it was just a technical issue that day. It was like being too close to an old movie projector screen and seeing the graininess of the screen itself, if that makes any sense.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Both myself and the person I was with saw it the same way, but maybe it was just a technical issue that day. It was like being too close to an old movie projector screen and seeing the graininess of the screen itself, if that makes any sense.
It does. Very odd!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom