Pre-Trip June 2015 Trip

I know June 2015 is 14 months away but we are planning our 5th trip to the world and we have vacation plans for this summer for the beach with family, total of 12 people, should be a blast....lol. I am excited about this summers vacation and spending time with extended family, but when I know we are going to Disney, can't help but to be more excited....I know I sound crazy...but we love Disney and this is our time, DH, DD, and myself. I have already started looking at all the Disney websites and taking notes for our trip. Am I the only one who does this????

maelstrom98

Not at all! I remember being on vacation a few years ago, sitting in a lovely hotel in Montreal, and already talking about how excited we were for whenever our next trip to WDW would be!

38053WDW

All planned to go in 2013 but then changed it to Oct 2014 just for Snow White Mine Train .. I'm already dreading the day we have to go back home :( ... Don't worry, our friends think we are nuts too !

meeskamickey

You're not the only one. We had planned/booked for this September but had to cancel and the next time we can go is May of 2016....way further than you but I am still excited and still am planning ;)!

DisneyPrincess5

Hah yeah don't worry - WE GET IT! That's great that you're going away this summer for a getaway to hold you over for your disney trip! Happy planning! How long will you be there when you go?

mavlax20

I'm planning a June 2015 trip also, a surprise anniversary trip...shhh! Just waiting on it to be available to start reserving a package deal.

TBALL69

Original Poster
I'm planning a June 2015 trip also, a surprise anniversary trip...shhh! Just waiting on it to be available to start reserving a package deal.
I won't tell...lol. I am waiting to start reserving also. Our travel agent is suppose to let me know when we can book. Can't wait. What are your dates?

BigTxEars

I know June 2015 is 14 months away but we are planning our 5th trip to the world and we have vacation plans for this summer for the beach with family, total of 12 people, should be a blast....lol. I am excited about this summers vacation and spending time with extended family, but when I know we are going to Disney, can't help but to be more excited....I know I sound crazy...but we love Disney and this is our time, DH, DD, and myself. I have already started looking at all the Disney websites and taking notes for our trip. Am I the only one who does this????

Nope I would take a small family WDW trip over a big family mega vacation any day of the week :) Heck I already have money put aside for WDW 2015, and 2016 cause it's all I can do to "plan" for them right now!

mavlax20

I won't tell...lol. I am waiting to start reserving also. Our travel agent is suppose to let me know when we can book. Can't wait. What are your dates?

Maybe June 6-12, as we would work until June 5 (both in education) and our anniversary would be June 7. If we were to leave June 5, it'd be a late trip, and who wants to get to Disney late?

camkaylakrismom

Booked my room yesterday and have officially started my countdown today. Taking a girls trip (my daughters 7,12) and my best friends and their daughters June 6-15, 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mavlax20

I think I have decided to go on June 9-16, so we will be there on her birthday, and just 2 days after the anniversary, plus, we are missing some busy traveling days. Looking forward to it. Also, camkaylakrismom, did you just book the room only? Or were you able to do a package deal? This waiting for the packages to start is driving me crazy, as if I can just book it, then I'm set and saving money will be much easier!

camkaylakrismom

I think I have decided to go on June 9-16, so we will be there on her birthday, and just 2 days after the anniversary, plus, we are missing some busy traveling days. Looking forward to it. Also, camkaylakrismom, did you just book the room only? Or were you able to do a package deal? This waiting for the packages to start is driving me crazy, as if I can just book it, then I'm set and saving money will be much easier!
I booked the room only. We are staying at Holiday Inn at Orange Lake River Island.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom