July 4th in Disney

PyxiiDustt

That's where we'll be. I think it the best choice because it's the biggest park and has the largest capacity (so there's a better chance you'll get in and a seat). So maybe I'll see you there!

PyxiiDustt

I'm not sure about the day itself, but I know all of the fireworks are special. There's a special set above America in the WS that night. They also do a special showing of fireworks over the Seven Seas Lagoon (near MK). That's all I really remember from last year. Sorry I can't be of more help.

tigger1968

Expect huge crowds....I think it took about an hour to get to the monorail a few years back...but we were at our semi secret viewing area on the far side. The fireworks were the most increidible we have seen in person yet. We'll be there again this year!!!!

DicksonGR

I think we'll be heading to Epcot for the fireworks aswell! What time do you think we'll have to be in the Park to make sure we get in (bearing in mind we are resort guests)?

krankenstein

I think we'll be heading to Epcot for the fireworks aswell! What time do you think we'll have to be in the Park to make sure we get in (bearing in mind we are resort guests)?

You shouldn't have a problem getting into Epcot. I don't ever remember hearing of it closing.

Hopefully I will be in Epcot too. Unfortunately we just decided last weekend to go on the 4th, so we couldn't get an on site room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom