Juan's Multi-park update with important SM news!

juan

Original Poster
seeing how I'm the OP, I'll swing this thread back on topic :)

any thoughts on these items?
MK
-I do have a pic posted a few pages back (pg 19 or 20) of what could be the first piece of construction equipment in FL

Epcot:
-Living Seas will be getting natural lighting in the tanks to supply a needed dose of sunlight and Vitamin D to the fish (fish have been getting sick)

DHS:
-American Idol has moved its audition entrance to the left of Sounds Dangerous and is now more noticeable
-Luxo Jr is working and is pretty cool
-Backlot Tour will be going into rehab sometime in the future. The Catastrophe Canyon truck will be getting extra love during this rehab.

_Scar

Yeah, you should be prepared coming into a rumors forum knowing most the stuff is garabage. It's fun to debate however!

It is. Seeing all these rumors like a Brazil Pavillion from a poster with 15 posts is fun. There's always a slim chance of it actually being accurate, but the discussion is always fun. It's a nice 'what if'.

TalkingHead

seeing how I'm the OP, I'll swing this thread back on topic :)

any thoughts on these items?
MK
-I do have a pic posted a few pages back (pg 19 or 20) of what could be the first piece of construction equipment in FL

Epcot:
-Living Seas will be getting natural lighting in the tanks to supply a needed dose of sunlight and Vitamin D to the fish (fish have been getting sick)

DHS:
-American Idol has moved its audition entrance to the left of Sounds Dangerous and is now more noticeable
-Luxo Jr is working and is pretty cool
-Backlot Tour will be going into rehab sometime in the future. The Catastrophe Canyon truck will be getting extra love during this rehab.

Was this not a problem for the first 20+ years of the Living Seas' life?

SirGoofy

Epcot:

Don't they know there's no sunlight in the future!?

Just watch the Matrix!

DHS:

Hope it works. They've had trouble getting contestants on the offseason.

juan

Original Poster
Was this not a problem for the first 20+ years of the Living Seas' life?

yeah
it seems that the fish develop some sores from a Vitamin D deficiency but then are quarantined in the outside tanks behind the pavilion and soon heal

I don't know why its taken this long, but it'll sure add some neat lighting effects inside

_Scar

I'm just not a huge American Idol fan. :shrug:

Kind of a slap in the face to ABC that they're using one of their arch rivals in an attracton :ROFLOL:, but that's another story.

juan

Original Poster
Could be for prep work though. To check the views from different elevations at different locations. . . :shrug:

My thoughts exactly. If it's there, its gotta be lifting someone somewhere.
I did notice that last night is was near the same spot but facing the other direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom