JIYI Post-show Area

Timekeeper

Original Poster
What is the current status on the JIYI postshow area? Is it open? If closed, is it also undergoing substantial refurbishment?

Timekeeper

Lhriangel

When the ride went down it was my understand that ImageWorks was still accessible... You just had to go through the merchandise shop to get there. I worked as a greeter there one day after the ride closed and it was NOT fun saying.. sorry this ride is closed.. if you want to go to Image Works you take a left then a right and go through the Figment store.. oys.. let me just tell you I got bored fast and stopped every guest I saw that looked nice and talked to them :). hey isn't that what I was SUPPOSED to do... (oh and I could tell you stories about the squeeze breezes...:goodnevil )

Grim Grinner

In my last trip to WDW, there was a friendly cast member talking with me for a bit about Journey into Your Imagination being closed outside of the pavilion. This was in early October- really early in the month. That was possibly you.

It's a small world....

Lhriangel

Woah actually if it was the 4th or 5th..or 9th it very well could have been me. *was looking in her schedule book for the days she worked there in Oct. LOL....* If it was after the 16th I was doing Food and Wine *yawns*
I have to go to class.. :( :( Okay ciaos. lol.

DigitalDisney

Yes, Image Works is still open. You can access it through the old ride'e entrance too. Instead of going to the right like you would for the ride, you must head left, which goes straight to the shop and Image Works.

General Grizz

Don't call it the ImageWorks...it reminds me of the upstair playground of tomorrow...that was replaced by a downstair computer of yesterday...

Call it the Kodak "What-If" Labs, please! :( Yeah, I know that they still name it the above, but I find it insulting to the original.

Pioneer Hall

I miss the Old Image Works so much. They tried to copy the old ones and then update them, but it just doesn't work. I almost miss the Image Works more than the ride, but then again they went together.

J.E.Smith

Ummm...isn't some of the old Image Works stuff still upstairs?(The elevator was hidden by the WDW Forever kiosks, but since they're not there anymore I wonder what's hiding it now...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom