Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! announced for nov/dec on MDE

peter11435

Oh my bad, In the original thread it was reported The Star Wars Fireworks and This show where both running dec 16th to dec 31th.

I wish there was any news for Star Bright (The holiday drone show in Disney Springs), If they do it this year.
Correct, during the peak holiday weeks they ran both shows but this was planned.

It is my understanding that the show will be a bit different this year than last.

BoardwalkGlenn

I thought it was a fun show. Definitely not as great as the other Christmas fireworks shows, but not the travesty everyone made it out to be. Looking forward to seeing what changes have been made for this year

I liked it, my girlfriend loved it, not sure why there's so much hate? Because they offered a desert party which no one was forced to buy into and still see the show? Makes no sense to me.

I agree with these. I loved the show. Plus we had a great time at the party before it.

ptaylor

Premium Member
I liked it, my girlfriend loved it, not sure why there's so much hate? Because they offered a desert party which no one was forced to buy into and still see the show? Makes no sense to me.
Just my opinion, but since you asked.

The pyro isn't very good, the storyline is terrible, and it is very similar to the Star Wars show. Disney took the easy way out in trying to fill the giant hole in the holiday line-up left by the Osborne Lights departure.

tirian

I thought it was a fun show. Definitely not as great as the other Christmas fireworks shows, but not the travesty everyone made it out to be. Looking forward to seeing what changes have been made for this year
I agree with you. It's not an Epcot or MK Christmas spectacular, but it's a decently fun little show.

tirian

Just my opinion, but since you asked.

The pyro isn't very good, the storyline is terrible, and it is very similar to the Star Wars show. Disney took the easy way out in trying to fill the giant hole in the holiday line-up left by the Osborne Lights departure.
Nothing will be as good as the Osborne lights. I've sadly accepted that Disney doesn't create original shows and Christmas events unless they're commercials for IPs.

FullSailDan

We enjoyed it for what it was last year.. some of the characters were lost on us. (we're 30 and have no idea who they were?) but this year unless they scaled back the fireworks in this too, it may actually be more entertaining now than SWAGS for us. (God I miss the good version of SWAGS)

DisneyWorld30th

So I guess this means the facade of the Great Movie Ride is staying the same until at least the holidays.

Wasn't sure if that was going to change since the Movie Ride closes on August 13th for the transition to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

Sunset7132

Original Poster
Oh my bad, In the original thread it was reported The Star Wars Fireworks and This show where both running dec 16th to dec 31th.

I wish there was any news for Star Bright (The holiday drone show in Disney Springs), If they do it this year.
We saw the drones at Disney springs last sec it was cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom