Jennifer lawrence frozen 2?

Sped2424

Original Poster
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...-have-the-voice-to-enchant-loyal-frozen-fans/

I have noticed a new trend, sites with no news trying to spur something out of frozen 2 rumors that just aren't landed in reality. Lation review had one about the possible plots for frozen 2 that are rumored, one was a third sister showing up out of nowhere. And now this ridiculous jennifer lawrence one. It's rich. So what do you guys think? Nonsense? Or possibility. I vote for the first choice.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...-have-the-voice-to-enchant-loyal-frozen-fans/

I have noticed a new trend, sites with no news trying to spur something out of frozen 2 rumors that just aren't landed in reality. Lation review had one about the possible plots for frozen 2 that are rumored, one was a third sister showing up out of nowhere. And now this ridiculous jennifer lawrence one. It's rich. So what do you guys think? Nonsense? Or possibility. I vote for the first choice.

The 3rd sister was used on Once Upon a Time maybe they got their info mixed up on that one. As for the voice it could be true or they could be trying to get her for any upcoming Disney/Pixar movie, especially after the song she sang in the last Hunger Games movie hit the charts.

Arthur Wellesley

especially after the song she sang in the last Hunger Games movie hit the charts.
The Hanging Tree? LOVE that song. The real movie version of the song, that is. My local radio stations play a version of it, but with added techno beats involved...completely destroying (imo) the mood which the song intended. :banghead:

But the movie version with her just singing solo, then the chorus joins in, then the orchestra, it is just brilliant. Cannot wait to actually see the movie & how this scene plays out.

Can we go yet?

giphy.gif

No thanks, Disney.

ImagineerDude

So I like how the author of this...article...thinks that a Frozen sequel needs a star like Lawrence to be successful even though the original made over a billion dollars. But whatever, right?:rolleyes: I wonder if they got their information from a Disney Transport CM :hilarious:

ttalovebug

The Hanging Tree? LOVE that song. The real movie version of the song, that is. My local radio stations play a version of it, but with added techno beats involved...completely destroying (imo) the mood which the song intended. :banghead:

But the movie version with her just singing solo, then the chorus joins in, then the orchestra, it is just brilliant. Cannot wait to actually see the movie & how this scene plays out.

Ditto. The Hanging Tree was excellent in the film. Her voice, the orchestra, the scene itself- it all came together brilliantly.

But the remix? Gag. Way to mess with what the song stands for in the context of the story, as well as the lyrics. The whole thing is very... Capitol-like.

maddie_odair

The movie one is AMAZING and I hate the remix with a burning passion

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Disney just making a Frozen short and bringing it to Broadway, not a sequel?

Brer Panther

Yeah, that Pixar produced Star Wars movie was SO COOL.
With Buzz Lightyear as Han Solo, Sulley as Chewbacca, and Emperor Zurg as Darth Vader? I saw it eight times!

Anyway... Is the article saying that Jennifer Lawrence will be replacing Kristen Bell as Anna, or is Anna getting pushed to the side in favor of a new character voiced by Jennifer Lawrence? If it's the latter, I have the feeling that it'll be Anna and Kristoff's daughter or something...

Matt_Black

Don't worry about it. Other Latino Review claims were that Bradley Cooper was a lock for an Indiana Jones reboot and that Christian Bale would play Batman in the upcoming Batman/ Superman film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom