Jay Rasulo's Prepared Remarks for the WDW press shindig

Shaman

We have no plans to open any domestic theme parks within the next several years; instead ...... we will focus on building our position as market leader and realizing returns on the extensive global asset base we developed during the past several years.

Interesting choice of words....I wonder...if Disney has any plans to mention anything we haven't heard about??? It seems they aren't.

I also found it interesting how they mentioned both A Bug's Land and Lucky the Dinosaur in more than one instance.....very interesting indeed.

:lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Thanks for the Link,

It’s a good read... but a lot of basic financial talk and tossing numbers around.

Nothing Earth shattering or ground breaking announced in his speech/presentation. Just seem to be focusing on their current parks... and adding e-tickets.

I hope more (exciting!) news trickles in from today’s press event.
:) :wave:

CTXRover

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thanks for the Link,

It’s a good read... but a lot of basic financial talk and tossing numbers around.

Nothing Earth shattering or ground breaking announced in his speech/presentation. Just seem to be focusing on their current parks... and adding e-tickets.

I hope more (exciting!) news trickles in from today’s press event.
:) :wave:

Thanks for the link. But yea, this was really a "stockholder" type speech just to show where the theme parks are right now and where they are headed. Still an interesting read (although a I skipped some of the technical stuff ;)

The big attraction announcements, I imagine, will occur anytime between today's press event for Phil to Friday's for Pop Century. I wonder if they will announce everything at once at one of the press events, or throughout the press days (like, for example, Stitch Escape! today when at the MK and Soarin' when at Epcot tomorrow, etc.)

netenyahoo

That was an interesting read. I'd like to see the commercials and others things that were shown. There was something shown to them about the big celebration in 2005. I want to see that!

all41

due to such factors as stronger resident attendance, more annual passport attendance

Is he talking about me? I bought an annual pass this year and 2 others for my younger kids. We've visited 2 weeks already with another week long visit planned. If they recognize that the locals and APers have been saving their bacon, they ought to do more for us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom