Jaws closed for refurbishment

Everyone got engaged on Jaws right?

Jaws was not very thrilling, but who knows how many young ladies were proposed to when Jaws popped out of the water? :D They can't get rid of Jaws no matter how lame it is, not only is it a classic, it somewhat of a lover's lane or lover's small body of water. :lol:

Legacy

CommunicoreBabe said:
Jaws was not very thrilling, but who knows how many young ladies were proposed to when Jaws popped out of the water? :D They can't get rid of Jaws no matter how lame it is, not only is it a classic, it somewhat of a lover's lane or lover's small body of water. :lol:
No offense... but what on earth are you talking about?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Legacy said:
No offense... but what on earth are you talking about?

There have been many stories of proposals on the attraction from what I understand....and there is this quote from the movie Mallrats.....

T.S. Quint : I was going to propose to her.
Brodie : Where?
T.S. Quint : The Universal Tour.
Brodie : You're kidding. What part?
T.S. Quint : When Jaws popped out of the water.
Brodie : That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
T.S. Quint : Too bad I'm not trying to marry you.

:lol:

Legacy

NemoRocks78 said:
There have been many stories of proposals on the attraction from what I understand....and there is this quote from the movie Mallrats.....

T.S. Quint : I was going to propose to her.
Brodie : Where?
T.S. Quint : The Universal Tour.
Brodie : You're kidding. What part?
T.S. Quint : When Jaws popped out of the water.
Brodie : That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
T.S. Quint : Too bad I'm not trying to marry you.

:lol:
Of course... the one movie in the New Jersey Trilogy I haven't seen would have that reference.

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
Of course... the one movie in the New Jersey Trilogy I haven't seen would have that reference.

IMO, you haven't missed much.

But Mallrats has it's fans. I'm just not one of them. Actually Mallrats and Dogma are the only View Askew films I didn't like. Oh well.

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
IMO, you haven't missed much.

But Mallrats has it's fans. I'm just not one of them. Actually Mallrats and Dogma are the only View Askew films I didn't like. Oh well.
Chasing Amy's my fav, followed by Jay and Silent Bob, Dogma, and Clerks.

According to Jim Hill Kevin Smith is thinking about a Clerks 2 to be released in 2006. w00t!

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
Chasing Amy's my fav, followed by Jay and Silent Bob, Dogma, and Clerks.

According to Jim Hill Kevin Smith is thinking about a Clerks 2 to be released in 2006. w00t!

To me Jay And Silent Bob is way up here and the rest are below it. I liked Amy, Clerks, and Jersey Girl, but just not enough to buy or anything.

In order to keep this post from being a complete thread drift, I'll say: I hate Jaws the attraction more than I hate Mallrats :lol:

WDWFREAK53

NemoRocks78 said:
Universal-Excitement has one, if I'm not mistaken. It was a great show.....MUCH better than "the Bill Paxton show" will ever be. :lol:

Me....I happen to like Jaws. Sure, I'm not going to wait a 1/2 hour for it, but I think it's an enjoyable, classic attraction.

Thanks for the link! :sohappy:

At least I have a clue to what it was like now...I didn't know the Marshmallow man was in it!!!

Mark_E

When I was at Usf last time i got to go behind the scenes at earthquake, You know the one where they pretend to make you fall from high up there and then you crawl out.
It was so cool to see behind the scenes, It was really just concrete walls and stuff but it was still cool :D.

when i go again in october *Prays for no more Hurricanes* it will be my first time on the mummy and i know that can break down ALOT.
Lets just hope its open :D

grandmath

Personnaly, I love Jaws, Earthquake and Twister. The last two are also much better than their Disney counterparts. :) (Catastrophe Canyon and Armageddon-special effects)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom