Jack Jack plush?!

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
Hey everyone. I have a friend who is 7 months along with her first child, and they are naming him Jack. I was hoping to find a Jack-Jack plush from the movie the Incredibles to give to the baby, but I can't seem to find anything on any of the usual sites (disneyshopping, laughing place, etc...)

Was it a product that was even made? Or do you know where i can find one!? Thanks!

You may want to try a Disney Store if you have one in your area somewhere. I would also recommend Ebay if you don't have a Disney Store near you. Other than that I don't know....If I remember correctly, the Jack Jack stuffed toy may not be considered suitable for children under 3...it didn't have that kind of warning on it or anything, but it may need altered slightly to remove any possible items that could be easily removed by the child.

Captain Hank

clarksfan95 said:
You may want to try a Disney Store if you have one in your area somewhere. I would also recommend Ebay if you don't have a Disney Store near you. Other than that I don't know....If I remember correctly, the Jack Jack stuffed toy may not be considered suitable for children under 3...it didn't have that kind of warning on it or anything, but it may need altered slightly to remove any possible items that could be easily removed by the child.
Unfortunately, we don't carry any Jack-Jack plush characters. About the only thing that I can think of that has a Jack-Jack figure is our Incredibles Helen Parr (Elastigirl) action figure, which includes a small Jack-Jack figure. However, I do not believe this is considered safe for children under three. We did have an Incredibles pillow earlier that, if I remember correctly, had a small Jack-Jack plush attached to it that could be put in a pocket in the pillow.

I don't believe we ever had Jack-Jack in any size of plush (including Mini Bean Bag Plush). I might be wrong--I only worked seasonally for a while at my Disney Store, so they could have been there when I wasn't. We have, however, had the other Incredibles in the MBBP size and other sizes, though my store is currently out of them.

Good luck, and sorry I really couldn't be of any help! :wave:

Edit: here's an ebay auction for a Jack-Jack 15'' plush (though it's from England) http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Incredib...ryZ95254QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom