I've made it to the promise land

Ariel

Sounds like congrats are in order!! I never realized I was one either. This a special day. We need to celebrate!! :)

MrPromey

Well I feel used!.. and to think, I was under the impression that we were having a meaningful discussion today! You just egged me on for the ratings... Oh well, at least I got one or two out of the deal. I think Steve should divide my posts by the average number of words per post on the board and add that number to my total :). I don't think there's anyone on here that can say as little in as many words as me! Look at this post even. It should have been a short one but it just seems to keep going and going. Isn't it funny how you can just get started and not know when to stop. Anyone else have that problem on here or is it just me? I'm thinking it's just me but I'm not too sure. I could keep going with this but what's the point? There's no use beating a dead horse, right? I mean, if I were to keep talking about nothing here it would just be a waste of everyone's time, wouldn't it? Who wants to read all this anyway. You all have better things to do, right? I have better things to do so I'm going to stop right now. That's it. I'm finished... I mean it this time.:D

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Sounds like congrats are in order!! I never realized I was one either. This a special day. We need to celebrate!! :)

We could be the WDWMagic Gold Club our something.:D

BTW, who's hosting the party? Should I bring the hogshead?

Ariel

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

We could be the WDWMagic Gold Club our something.:D

BTW, who's hosting the party? Should I bring the hogshead?

That sounds like a good idea! I guess I could be the hostess with the mostess...you can bring the hogshead and of course we'll need the other top-ten people to contribute...I know Mark will bring the booze.... ;)

dopey

Originally posted by Ariel

That sounds like a good idea! I guess I could be the hostess with the mostess...you can bring the hogshead and of course we'll need the other top-ten people to contribute...I know Mark will bring the booze.... ;)

ariel, if you're the hostess, i want a twinkie! :)

DisJosh

I'll be there soon enough. I have no job this summer and I'm taking advantage and being lazier than usual. So expect my post number to sky rocket. It's my first day here and I've already got 20 posts............theyre all interesting and informative too! But thats just the kinda guy i am interesting and informative....oh sorry! am I thinking out loud again?

Ariel

Sounds like you are going to fit right in perfectly with the rest of us then!! Didn't realize it was your first day.....WELCOME!! :)

The Mom

Premium Member
At least you don't write the way you talk! You are a rowdyelanda, right? (don't take offense! I was born & raised there- people down here make fun of the way I tawk )

DisJosh

When I visit family friends in Florida i find my self sayin "what accent?" more than anything else. It's really simple to speak "rowdeylenda" all ya gotta do is pronounce your R's more like aaaa. Understand that now lets all try it togethaa.....aaaaaaa.
No no no you! you in the red shirt NOT Rrr aaaaa. Ok much better!
:D ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom