I've Forgotten

Tot Fan

Original Poster
It's been awhile since I've been to Universal Studios Florida, so I was trying to remember,

After you get off "Kongfrontation" you are able to take a picture with him if I'm not mistaking.

Does this cost anything?
If so, how much?

Thank You!
:)

CAPTAIN HOOK

The photo shoot was available when I was last there (April '01) the problem is that the photo is taken by USF staff and you have to pay for it. You may be able to sneak a quick shot when no-ones looking. Enjoy the ride, its one of their best.

DisneyGal

Is that ride still open? I know it closed for halloween 2001 because of Halloween Horror Nights and it being transformed into a haunted house, but I heard they were considering not reopening it.

woofboy111

It's still there but rumors are that it's not going to last much longer. You can take your own pictures on that photo thing as long as there is no flash on your camera, and you buy one from Universal.

WDWFREAK53

DisneyGal ;)

Kong has reopened! I know that your mother didn't like it too much so she won't be too happy with this news :)

Who knows how long he'll be around though :( I heard that a Mummy coaster may go where Kong sits now.

DisneyGal

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
DisneyGal ;)

Kong has reopened! I know that your mother didn't like it too much so she won't be too happy with this news :)

Who knows how long he'll be around though :( I heard that a Mummy coaster may go where Kong sits now.

Thanks for the update!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom