**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Hmmm, I might be interested in doing this! I don't post too much on here but I do quietly read almost ALL of the trip reports because when I'm not at Disney I want to see Disney and living through someone else's pictures helps me make it to my next vacation! I'm sure this is true for all of us! Anyway, this sounds like a lot of fun though and it would be an excuse for me to FINALLY make it on a Disney Cruise! :)

Hi there! :wave: Definitely hop onboard if you think you might want to go! We'd love to have you! It's a great option for the gals who've been thinking about a cruise, wanted to try it, but balked at the pricetag without knowing for sure they'd like it the way they do WDW. I understand. It's a lot of $$. I can't wait to find out how many girls we bring over to the dark side (of Disney cruising)! Oh yes!

What girl couldn't use a getaway?! Seriously?! :D

PolynesianPrincess

I'm all for putting either my user name or my first name on mine. My user name is my nickname (It's from a movie (Zoolander) not because I'm some derelict, lazy neglectful girl... FYI.... lol) and all my friends call me that so either way, user name or real name is fine :D

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I haven't really thought about excursions yet. Nassau, I dunno. Atlantis looks cool but then it costs so much and there's so much I want to do onboard the ship. CC jet skis would be cool! I want to go sit on that adult beach and drink me a little drinky-drink in the shade...:cool:

I will definitely join you for a drinky-drink in the shade (all I do is burn in the sun, so I don't bother), where we can hang onto our youth together! :lol:

I vote some sort of Dream Girls, too! Awesome-sauce!

I'm thinking we should get us a logo together (talented digital scrappers, hi!) then set it up privately on Cafe Press or Zazzle or somewhere like that. We can email out invites to the private logo spot so participants can go online and order whatever style & size of shirt they want like sleeve length, fitted or not, etc. Also people can order visors, coozies, plastic cups, totes, whatever they want. It might be easiest that way, huh? I definitely think a logo shirt with my username across it either on back or front will be a must for me!

I totally loved your ideas for a name! Don't get me wrong! I sooooo do! I think we were overthinking this thing before so your suggestions really are the best to date. Love the simplicity! When all this was in the earliest stages I talked to Mr. Steve about it since its his site & all. I totally can understand him wanting a clear line drawn so our self-organized bunch o'wild women aren't tied to his 'baby'. Kinda like Disney not wanting to chance guests representing their brand by taking pics with other guests during MNSSHP. Maybe if we do it up right we can revisit maybe just the shirt logo thing with Steve because it could be great exposure in a prime audience. We might hafta promise to behave like ladies, tho. I'm fully confident in y'all.....it's me I worry about there! Lol! Maybe we can use "The unOfficial WDWMagic Dream Girls - 2013". Hhmmmm..... You really nailed Dream Girls!!! I love that!

Another vote for Dream Girls!!

I also like the idea of being able to purchase individually whatever items we might want with "our" logo on them.

Do you think that maybe having to protect the brand reputation of WDWMagic might make us behave ourselves?? :lol: Probably? Well, then, maybe we shouldn't do it... :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

Dream girls!!!! My vote goes there too. I love the sequins bow idea. I think it would be cool to get our names on our shirts. Everyone would be original! I can't wait!

If we are able to do it, I thought that we could make different colored bows. That way everyone could have there favorite color. Cuz, if we are making sequined Minnie head shirts, I want a hot pink bow on mine. As if ya'll didn't already guess that.

Definitely like the sequined bow idea, and the different colors. I would go with orange for Tigger. ;) Can Cafe Press or Zazzle do sequins?

I like the Minnie idea!

Oooor, what if we could get Minnie & Daisy together sportin' some shades?!

The username incorporation is a good idea because people like me who have odd brains sometimes get names mixed-up. Okay, well I do that a lot but anyways..... Yeah, so do the username at least!

I was thinking ((stop laughing :p)) that generally a lanyard is a very helpful thing on cruises because you can put the plastic pouch on the end with your room key which you hafta carry around anyway to get back in your room and also to pay for stuff. Lanyards aren't too expensive. Heck, I still have 3 of our 4 we got for our last cruise from KK. (Brian used 1 of them faithfully which explains why the 4th is gone to the land of lost items.) We could do the lanyards with the plastic pouches on front and a little card printed all pretty with the group name/border and each person's username and first name sorta like a name badge. And, of course, gals could sport Disney pins if they want. I've got 2 or 3 lanyards in my Disney junk that I could use in addition to the KK ones. What would y'all think of that? Ideas are flowing!

Yes, looooove how active the group has been the past few days. It's been a big help to me on many levels.

I think that usernames are essential on the tshirts, and first names probably a good idea, too. We don't have to worry about stranger danger on a Disney ship, right? :lol:

It would be neat to "represent" the different staterooms somehow. Oooh! I have an idea! What if each stateroom chose themselves a character. On the name badge thingies we have that person's character's head on the bottom right corner that corresponds to their stateroom. Then, each stateroom could have their character on a magnet (very easy to make) on the door. Voila! Representin'! If we end up with enough people to do a Fish Extender exchange or even if everyone thinks it'd be useful info to have we could compose the list of cruisers by stateroom number & character. The colorful character magnets would be easy to spot from waaaay down the hall. Not only is it fun, it's functional. Makes it super easy to find your room again when you're all turned around and walking down looooong corridors with doors that all look the same.

I agree that it would be a good idea to identify our staterooms somehow, maybe in two ways: one, with the DREAMGirls trip logo, so we can notice each other's rooms easily in the long hallway, and then whatever individual stateroom ID we come up with, colors, characters, whatever.

Hmmm, I might be interested in doing this! I don't post too much on here but I do quietly read almost ALL of the trip reports because when I'm not at Disney I want to see Disney and living through someone else's pictures helps me make it to my next vacation! I'm sure this is true for all of us! Anyway, this sounds like a lot of fun though and it would be an excuse for me to FINALLY make it on a Disney Cruise!

It does sound like fun, doesn't it?? You should come. :D I can tell by your avatar that I would get along well with you. :)

PartOfYourWorld

Whoa where have I been this thread has blown up!!!! So excited reading everyone's ideas!!!! This is going to be so much fun! These next 592 days better hurry up! haha

Love the name DREAM girls! I'm all for that one!!!! I love the idea of somehow distinguishing the rooms with disney girls!! :) I call dibs on Ariel haha and I am all for the tshirts!!!!!!

This will be my first cruise also. I'm very excited about the cruise.

Jessica! So excited you are joining!!!!!!!! We get to spend time with each other now!!! haha

Mrs.Skellington

Questions galore!!!

Tammy, Just a thought, :lookaroun, When we book our room, that makes 8 rooms and when eagles does hers too, thats 9 rooms. Did everyone book through you so we can get the group discount? Fun shore excursions in our future?

Disneyfalcon

Tammy, Just a thought, :lookaroun, When we book our room, that makes 8 rooms and when eagles does hers too, thats 9 rooms. Did everyone book through you so we can get the group discount? Fun shore excursions in our future?

The answer is maybe!! :D

The group rates aren't out for 2013 yet, so we're still waiting for those!

Also, we definitely have enough for a group rate now, but the problem is that some rooms are booked on onboard booking discounts. We don't want them to pay more to get a group rate. So right now we definitely have 6 that could switch. We may need two more, which I do think we'll get!

But when they finally come out, we'll compare everything!:)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I have $50 for the first person to have the logo or group name (when we settle on it 100%) tattooed on them! :lol:

Just thought I'd throw that out there....:cool:

eagles

i think i am official now. the deposit is sitting in my pending acct. yippee!
the list of cabins need to be updated now :ROFLOL:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
i think i am official now. the deposit is sitting in my pending acct. yippee!
the list of cabins need to be updated now :ROFLOL:

Yay! Send me a PM with your stateroom number and the usernames/first names of everyone staying in the room with ya. I'll get y'all added to the front page ASAP! Yaaaaayyy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom