It's official: Wand is GONE !!!!

Thumper's Mom

Personally, I love the wand. The first Disney park snowglobe I ever purchased was Epcot, with the arm, the wand and "2000" above the globe. I will miss it (who knows, maybe it will still be there when I arrive on 9/16 - I can see it one final time).

I just really don't understand why Disney pretty much "blew off" Epcot's 25th. :shrug: Mind you, I'm glad they didn't paint the globe "Pepto-Pink", but still, it deserves a celebration!

TTATraveler

What awesome news!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Good riddance to the wand. It will be nice to once again see SSE without tacky crap attached to it.

Epcotrob

Goodbye Wand, may you find your final resting place somewhere on earth......Just,.... not over our Spaceship Earth. :wave:

MuRkErY

I cant belive how happy this has made me feel, wooooo.

Thinks are looking good for Epcot I must say. Hopefully the SSE refurb will be great, with an Imagination done proper refurb still on the horizion. All that's left then is the tombestones, and EPCOT will be looking pretty nice and to the future with lots of development space... WOL, World Showcase plots etc...

DisneyDellsDude

Yes! I can finally see SSE without the wand for my first time this December!!! Can't wait. My trip plans just seems to get better and better!

:sohappy: Anyone know if they will bring back the changing colors?

Cynderella

A sad day for Epcot....:(

To each his own.

I agree. I didn't mind the wand it all. I liked it. Gave it a little spunk rather than just a plain jane sphere. SSE does like good on its on, I just happened to be one of the minority that liked the Wand. If they wanted to get rid of something they could have gotten rid of the big dumb hat in MGM.

MetFan81

I will join in the happy thread!

Thank god that waste of space is coming down. It ruined a great symbol of why Disney World as a whole is more than just a common theme park.

However, now we have one more goal:

Bring down the HAT!!!!

tirian

I agree. I didn't mind the wand it all. I liked it. Gave it a little spunk rather than just a plain jane sphere. SSE does like good on its on, I just happened to be one of the minority that liked the Wand. If they wanted to get rid of something they could have gotten rid of the big dumb hat in MGM.

I personally hated the structure, but I know many people who loved it. Oh, well. To each his own... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom