It's official: Wand is GONE !!!!

goodolgm

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoice!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WISH4EE@WDW

Since we obviously (I mean whatever else could have caused this?) can literally move the earth, what else should we complain about to get changed? I feel like every thread is going to get awfully dull shorter and less coherent if we don't have a common consensus on what we should complain about next!

JJHale

WOW!!! Someone get the smelling salts, I think I am going to pass out.

We will be there October 19 - 23 hope it is all gone by then. Sounds like we may have to wait till January to see the refurbed SSE though.

Goof-Man

Not to rain on your parade

But, where are the permits? Do you not think for work starting on Monday there would be permits already? I mean we have seen permits for everything including them putting in new A/C, but nothing as of yet for the wand?

Congrats to everyone whose wish came true.:wave:

When it is done, epcot will be the true epcot once again!:sohappy:

ToTBellHop

glad to hear it, but they got stuff wrong in the article. Cinderella Castle is 189 feet tall, not 180. The Sorcerer Mickey Hat is 122 feet tall, not 100. The Sentinel annoys me...if I can find proper figures online, they should be able to.

Pongo

Man. Between Harry Potter at Universal and the wand coming down... soon enough there's going to be nothing to talk about here.

What next? Beastlie Kingdomme greenlighted?

napnet

Finally! I wonder what the time line is to remove it... i remember someone posting earlier about how a monorail engineer said it was coming down and they would have to run the Epcot monorail differently.

hauntdmansion79

I am grinning and nodding my head in an accomplished manner

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Thinking back to all those times I looked at the ball and wished it didn't have the wand on it. Thinking back to all those hours spent reading wand threads. Thinking back to when people, only a few months ago, told me FOR SURE that the wand wasn't going anywhere for a long time. I guess a "long time" is apparantly only a few months. This also really does go to show that all of our critisism does actually reach the ears of the people who need to hear it. Saying that the wand was a lightning rod for critisism from Epcot purists is a good sign in my opinion.

I want nothing more than to be at Epcot on Monday. But I'll sure as heck be watching from the forums everyday!!!! Congratulations to us, 1 point goes to the Disney nuts on these boards!​

DisneyBuff

I am going to miss the wand. I have never know anything different at Epcot. I think it will be a bit naked. Guess I will see when I am there in november.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom