Pre-Trip It's going to happen...and this time there WILL be a full report

September is approaching and that means I am going to Disney World.

First off I would like to apologize to the dozens for my lack or non existent trip report from last year. To sum up a long story, I just was not feeling it.

That said this trip is a special one.

My cousins who I was VERY close with my whole life lost their mother last year. My Aunt. She was an important person in my childhood as well.

As a result it sort of brought us all closer. Anyways my cousins and I decided to all pitch in and pay for my mom to come along with us as a Christmas gift. Then that turned into my little brother coming as well.

So for the first part of our trip it's gonna be packed!

Myself
Colleen (Fiance)
My Mom (Anna Marie)
My Brother (Jason)
My Cousin (Mike)
My Cousin (Bobby) never been to Disney before.

Then the second half our good friends Kelly and Mike and coming with their son Jordan. All 3 are Disney virgins.

Right now we are all booked at Sports but I am looking to switch up resorts a bit on this trip. So that and all the dining has not really been finalized yet. I have stuff booked but being 100+ days away a lot can still change and honestly I don't really want the whole forum to know when and where I am going to be eating. I think it's a bit creepy...but I will say this...

California Grill quite a bit.
Yachtsman.
Le Cellier a bit.
Narcoossee's a bit.
50's.
Shula's.
Coral Reef.
T-Rex Cafe.
Chef de France.

Gonna be a LOT of Typhoon Lagoon as always.

A LOT of messing with people and other immature actions. Man, there is nothing is nothing like being on a pitch black bus at night when it's completely quiet and just saying the weirdest stuff to whoever you are with.

I am extremely pumped for this trip. I am always pumped for a Disney World trip but not only because of the family factor and stuff...I just feel like it's gonna be awesome. The last two trips were so-so with crowds, FP+ putting a damper on things and RAIN...

I'm pumped about this trip and hope all of that is the past cause I am ready to kick Disney World's this year.

bmarkelon

We would get banned from Disney.
LOL…the mom in me will keep things under control. We'll fly just under the radar. So when you insist that skinny dipping in rain puddles is a good idea, I will encourage maybe just taking our pants off on Splash instead.
Seriously though, we'd get a lot of looks and eyeballs rolling all over the place at our immaturity. It would for sure be a good time. Watch out for these kewl kids.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
LOL…the mom in me will keep things under control. We'll fly just under the radar. So when you insist that skinny dipping in rain puddles is a good idea, I will encourage maybe just taking our pants off on Splash instead.
Seriously though, we'd get a lot of looks and eyeballs rolling all over the place at our immaturity. It would for sure be a good time. Watch out for these kewl kids.

Yeah I can change my name to a super hero and then try and make fun of other people!

prfctlyximprct

We can always wear our thongs over pants.. Like Quailman did with underwear. I mean, they can't get upset about that..right?

Pantless rides on Splash sound like a dream come true! No pants are the best pants!!!

bmarkelon

I'm gonna change my user name to BatIronSuperMan. It's gonna be so kewl
image.jpg

You're welcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom