Its been good Disney World

pax_65

If he/she so unhappy with Disney that he/she will stay away for good (unlikely) then guess what? See ya, bye bye. I'm ok with that 1 less person taking up a Fastpass from those of us that continue to support the Big Bad Evil Empire that is Disney.

Don't worry. I'm sure Disney will find a way to fill our spots in your FP line. For now, at least.

Can they find someone who will visit as frequently as I once did, and spend as much annually as I did - with no promotion or marketing required?

Given the current state of WDW, I seriously doubt it.

3WaltFans

Y'know, I really hesitated to respond to this thread, as you have a history of being argumentative and just plain rude. But then I thought that I didn't want to be chased away by the chance that things might get ugly. And now of course things are ugly. And that's not what I enjoy about Disney park forums.

Dan out.

Dan i am with you! This is a negative thread, should of seen it coming.

There's no such thing as "enough profit".

If the OP really wants to get back at Disney, they can use their head the next election and vote to change the current tax laws that create a windfall for millions of people at tax time (many who don’t pay taxes) who promptly book Disney vacations and line TWDC's pockets with profits.

Don't get me wrong because I have 4 kids and enjoy a tax refund just as much as you do (when I receive one, that is). I am just bringing to light how these irresponsible tax laws have increased profits for Disney, increased crowd levels for us and helped increase the national debt to a staggering $18.5T.

Just look at the attendance chart below and see what the Tax Relief Act(s) that started in 2009 but really accelerated in 2010 got us. Again, if you want to get in TWDC's pocket and take back your parks at the same time, do your part when it comes time to have your say in our tax laws. Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will thank you for much more than not having to wait in a long queue. :)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
If the OP really wants to get back at Disney, they can use their head the next election and vote to change the current tax laws that create a windfall for millions of people at tax time (many who don’t pay taxes) who promptly book Disney vacations and line TWDC's pockets with profits.

Don't get me wrong because I have 4 kids and enjoy a tax refund just as much as you do (when I receive one, that is). I am just bringing to light how these irresponsible tax laws have increased profits for Disney, increased crowd levels for us and helped increase the national debt to a staggering $18.5T.

Just look at the attendance chart below and see what the Tax Relief Act(s) that started in 2009 but really accelerated in 2010 got us. Again, if you want to get in TWDC's pocket and take back your parks at the same time, do your part when it comes time to have your say in our tax laws. Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will thank you for much more than not having to wait in a long queue. :)

So you're blaming Disney for putting us into debt? Also if you don't like standing in long lines, don't go to theme parks :).

Arthur Wellesley

For those of you just tuning in, I'll briefly catch you up with all that you've missed in this discussion:

1). OP states an honest & perfectly justifiable opinion.

2).
Crying-school-kids.jpg

Any questions?

Yes, please "don't feed it". Us grown ups were having a perfectly legitimate conversation before some of you came along and tried to derail it because it doesn't fit your rose colored agendas. Go find another thread to haunt and leave us alone. :)
This thread is about sending Disney a message and cutting off a major "taxpayer subsidy" (which is what tax refunds have become to Disney) will get their attention.

Disneyhead'71

If we are speaking just about the parks themselves, we cannot ignore the significant investment that is now being made in parks like AK and DHS. Yes, I am one like many who feel this should have happened quite some time ago. But now, it is happening and it is a good thing.

Now, if your problem is with the Walt Disney Company itself...well, that is another story and I really have no answer for you
So, in like 2 or 3 years I'll consider making the 12 mile drive.

rucifee

I'll pay for Avatar/RoL/Night Safari and Star Wars Land.

I was offered a free pass into DHS this weekend. I went to Walmart instead. Totally true story.

I'll bet you had more fun at Walmart too. All it costs me since I have an AP is gas and tolls to go to DHS and I can't bring myself to go anymore. Same's true for Epcot.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster

Don't worry, I'm well aware of what's going on with this country and who will and will not straighten out our current tax system and I am well aware of who wants to continue this path. All I can say is that over is one of them and plans to run for office after Disney. He will absolutely not have my vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom