It's been awhile!

wdwcastwannabe

Original Poster
OKAY!

i know it's been awhile, but this is the 1st chance i've had to write on this forum in a long time...maria, i'm sure you know how hard it is to get onto a commons computer, never mind when you get one, you find out it doesn't work worth ________!

but guess what! last nite they finally fixed our computers! so now they work!

so far, i've been here two months, and i love it! working at wdw, especially epcot, has been a dream come true!

although, i didn't see mightyduck come around the canada pavilion during spring break! :mad: :D and i'm still waiting to see princessariel or sassy! or any of you guys for that matter! grrrr! that's okay i forgive you...

anyways, if you wanna know my sked, i'll be working 2 more days this week at the popcorn cart in canada from 9:30-6:00, so if anyone's around here then, drop by and say hi!

and speaking of princessariel, turkeylegboy said i'd never be able to afford to take princessariel out and treat her like the princess she is, but the jokes on him! i'll be a server in le cellier in about a month! since there weren't any arrivals for a while before my group, our dates to go into service got bumped up substantially, so princess, just tell me when! HA! :sohappy:

oh, everyday at work, i walk by the imagination pavilion backstage several times and get to peer into what they're up to, and for once, they're actually working quickly on an attraction! there is LOTS of figment, never a bad thing. the original song IS back, and a couple days ago, the cars that people ride in weren't parked, so maybe they were out for a test run??? but today they were parked again and a row of them had primer on them already, so they're either repainting them with the same colour, or they're gonna do a different design on them altogether...but progress moves swiftly at the imagination pavilion, and it will open on time!

okay, well that was long enough, it feels so good to talk to you guys again!

tim:king:

ps. come visit anytime, just let me know when...:cool:

DisJosh

Sounds like you're having a great time!!!

Will you still be there in late June, early July? I'll be there then. I don't think I'll be visiting le cellier but if you're selling popcorn I'll definately stop by. :D

mickeyfan

Hey Tim,

I was just thinking about you the other day!! We will be down for a visit soon. Arriving May 22nd - departing May 28. If you know your schedule through that time, let me know. I am planning to eat at Le Cellier while we are there. I haven't made PS arrangements yet, but hopefully can get in for dinner one evening.

I'll definitely look you up. I am planning to purchase a pin and have mickeyfan put on it, so people can recognize me from the site if they are there.

Glad you are having a wonderful time. See you soon.

Linda

:sohappy:

DanStat

???

Have you been working concessions the whole time you've been there? If so, I think I might have seen you!

I knew that guy looked familiar!:sohappy:

Debbie

I just told another member to look you up. Now I have to go back to that thread and tell her where you are!
I will definitely check out your baby blues when I go in December:)

Maria

Tim!!!

I was just thinking about you last week!! I was wondering when you were going to post again, but I KNEW it was going to be hard! The computers at the Commons s uck! I know... Thank God my roommate had her pc at home, so I had very easy access! :)

I´m not sure when I will be going there, but if I go this year again, I´ll make sure to go say hello!!

Have fun!! Please keep in touch!! :sohappy: :king:

wdwcastwannabe

Original Poster
ohhhhh

it's so good to hear from you guys again...i'll post my schedule on a weekly basis as i get it...i wanna meet as many of you guys as possible!

i missed this board so much!

to answer your questions, i should still be outside from may 22-28...see i do some shifts outside, and sometimes others doing mundane tasks inside of le cellier, and it'll be this way until i become a server...

so yeah i've been in concessions and in the restaurant back and forth, but mostly outside in concessions/ODF...

jenluvsdisney, congrats on the job, throw me a shout when you get down here...i hope you live here in the commons so we can hang out...

oooohhhh it's so good to talk to you all again...what else is great is that these computers are fixed now, so i can actually post everyday!

mickeyfan, totally come say hi!

hey, maria, one of my mexican friends accidentally shut down the el rio del tiempo ride on her first day, it was hilarious, then another one accidentally made a guest fall into the boat because she accidentally started the ride early! it was hilarious to hear the story!

anyways, tons of fun...if any of you guys wanna email me telling me when you'll be here, etc

mariners_fever@hotmail.com

later!
tim:king:

Maria

ROFLMAO!! :lol: I didn´t like working at the boatride, but I have to say, I had my share of fun working there! I did my things too.... hahaha... I can´t tell you here what happened when I screamed the loudest there, for obvious reasons... hahaha :lookaroun ;)

After I worked there, a lady fell in the water one morning when trying to catch her handbag that have fallen too... Divers had to go and rescue her while people watched from the restaurant.... she was ok though, she laughed about herself, cause it was her fault, but the ride had to be stopped for a while. I bet she will have a story to tell! :lol: (and the ones trapped inside too... hehe)...

Glad you are still in touch!!:king:

TURKEY

Why did you need divers? You should have gone in after her. A pretty lady with clothes all wet. :D

If you ever happen to venture over to Vista Way, the computers there are decent and you can usually get on one.

markymark

Hi Tim,

Glad to hear things are going well, and it's great to hear from you again.

We will be there end July / August this year, will try to pop in to say hello :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom