It's a Small World with Groot

SweetDuffy101

Might as well add Avatar, The Simpsons and ESPN to the ride.

It's all Disney, right?
I mean during Avatar 2 promotion they did a brought statues of the main characters in Lost river delta, and last year they did a marvel overlay rooms in Disney Ambassador Hotel and Marvel Costume are now allowed to be worn in Tokyo Disney parks during halloween season.

Just goes to show that OLC is not shy with IP in its parks. Even DisneySea is not exempted.

Animaniac93-98

I mean during Avatar 2 promotion they did a brought statues of the main characters in Lost river delta, and last year they did a marvel overlay rooms in Disney Ambassador Hotel and Marvel Costume are now allowed to be worn in Tokyo Disney parks during halloween season.

Just goes to show that OLC is not shy with IP in its parks. Even DisneySea is not exempted.

There are certainly lots of ways to creatively integrate Marvel characters into the resort, either as temporary promotions or fixed attractions, but adding them to Small World is not the answer.

aleh021

It's really not a big deal. Its a 6 month overlay. Marvel at the parks was always going to happen to someday.

Maybe they'll have some sort of Marvel seasonal event to go hand in hand.

Smugpugmug

This sounds terrible but I'm thankful it's not permanent and it won't be there during my next trip. I prefer a Marvel free Small World, please and thank you.

WaltWiz1901

I have so, so many questions regarding this.

That's some pretty cute Joey Chou concept art...
At least this is only a temporary overlay...
...where and how does Marvel fit into "small world"?!

Probably the best thing about this is that, again, it's merely temporary. Disney proper would've made it a permanent change

Comped

Will VD do any voice work for this attraction, given OLC will almost certainly throw him whatever money he wants for it?

It would probably consist of him just singing "I am Groot", with a "we are Groot" maybe thrown in there, but it would still be hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom