It's a Digital World After All

bethymouse

Well- It is a small world after all isn't it? We need to just "chill" and take things as they come! Technology is here to stay, and things are just getting more complicated, or easier: depending upon how you look at it. Small World, isn't it? I hope they do something different and interesting...:)

WED99

Why are people having such a tough time accepting this? Things have to change eventually! It's obvious you'll just see goodbye in your home language and maybe even your name. If that's going to ruin your ride experience then good, ride something else. Less wait for me ;)

UrbanDonovan

This is an actually true story, I do know someone with that name albeit he is somewhat of an adult. To say that this name has had an impact on his life would be an understatement. Even funnier is that his father goes by Dick and his middle name is Neil....go ahead and write that one out for a good rotfl. It's running a joke within his family that his mother didn't realize the implication of nicknames for Harold while his father thought that it would "lead to some interesting conversations."

My 10-year old daughter's middle name is Opehlia and she has a little boyfriend who's last name is Balls. My wife and I have already told her not to go falling in love because if hypothetically 20 years down the line she was to marry this young man, she'd have quite an unfortunate name. She didn't quite get it but the seed has been planted and I'm sure sometime in the future she will have that "aha!" moment.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Why are people having such a tough time accepting this? Things have to change eventually! It's obvious you'll just see goodbye in your home language and maybe even your name. If that's going to ruin your ride experience then good, ride something else. Less wait for me ;)
I think an issue maybe is that these little things that cost a lot to add are all well and good, but not at the expense of the bigger picture. If every attraction was well maintained, dead space and poor attractions were properly utilised and all parks had a nice additions schedule of C-E attractions over the next 5-10 years, then little items like these would be the icing on the cake.

WED99

I think an issue maybe is that these little things that cost a lot to add are all well and good, but not at the expense of the bigger picture. If every attraction was well maintained, dead space and poor attractions were properly utilised and all parks had a nice additions schedule of C-E attractions over the next 5-10 years, then little items like these would be the icing on the cake.
But if we're not going to receive those big ambitions we all have, we might as well be happy about the small things. But I do agree, the money should be better utilized.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom