Itinerary Help Needed for next weeks trip

jeremyg

It's been a long time since I've been to Disney and in the past we have just winged it since we were guests of a larger party. So this time, I've tried to plan out everything and get fast passes for all three days. Since I purchased tickets after the 60 day mark I missed out on early fast passes. Here is what I've got planned so far.

Thursday - MK
Peter Pan's Flight - 10:50 AM - 11:50 AM
Buzz Lightyear's - 1:05 PM - 2:05 PM
Space Mountain - 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
We plan to rope drop 7D's Mine Train in the morning. Hoping that not everyone has the same idea. We will try and get a later fast pass to Big Thunder Mountain toward the end of the evening.

Friday - AK
Expedition Everest - 11:25 AM - 12:25 PM
Na'vi River Journey - 1:55 PM - 2:55 PM
Kali River Rapids - 3:05 PM - 4:05 PM
There was nothing available for the other Avatar ride. Thinking that we will try and rope drop that ride first thing in the morning.

Sat - Epcot
Soarin' - 10:05 AM - 11:05 AM
Mission: SPACE - 1:10 PM - 2:10 PM
Spaceship Earth - 2:50 PM - 3:50 PM
Not much was available since I can only select 1 from the top tier group of rides.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

nickys

Premium Member
The main thing I would say is to make sure you arrive at AK at least an hour before park opening, ideally 90 minutes, to be near the front of the crowd heading to FoP.

Also for MK are you aware of the new rope drop procedure? For a 9am opening, everyone is allowed onto Mian St at 8am and gather in the hub. Again the vast majority of people will be heading for PP or 7dmt so try and position yourself accordingly. I would then head straight to BTMRR; same day fastpasses can be harder to get for it than for Space. Then you can work back to PP, maybe doing HM on the way.

If there's EMH I think you're kept outside the park until,pretty much 8am, so again try and arrive a bit early.

Upvote 0

NeedMoreMickey

Can you switch the times of the Na'vi river ride and EE so you won't be crossing the park multiple times? This will also give you time to explore the new land instead of spending time rushing back and forth.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Another suggestion. At Epcot I would try moving those FPs closer together, either now or in the parks. As soon as you've tapped in to one you could see if you can move the next one. Otherwise you're either going to have to be going back and forwards from WS to FW or killing time, leaving much less time to explore WS.

Upvote 0

jeremyg

Original Poster
Thanks for the help. I will try switching things around at epcot. I does look like I'm running all over the place. I'll see what fast passes I can get.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom