Trip Report It really is the place where dreams come true - Trip Report

Hello Friends,

To say this trip was a once in a lifetime, dream come true, magical, amazing, trip would be the understatement of the century. I won't ruin the surprise just yet but it was a DEFINITELY a birthday I will NEVER forget. A birthday where all my dreams since I was a little girl visiting Disney came true and there was also Food and Wine so this trip was just a big win all around. ;-)

We got back on Monday and I'm still pretty bummed it's over. I unpacked my suitcase and my pajamas smelled like Coronado Springs and I started to cry. Is this a normal reaction? If not forget I said anything. I really feel like I blinked and we were heading home but I guess thats how most epic vacations are. I figure there is no better way to relive the magic then will all of my WDWMagic friends. So let's get started shall we:

In case you didn't read my pre-trip report:

Who:

I'm Alisa a disney world super fan who has been visiting the parks at least once a year since I was two and my prince charming Jeromy. He first visited when I took him 3 years ago when we first started dating. This will be his 3rd trip. I think I've converted him. Although I think all things Star Wars did most of the converting for me.
2ni7i8z.jpg

When:

Monday October 24th - Monday October 31st.

Where:

Coronado Springs Resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom