It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpee_1993

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go. I wasn't able to get all the time off for the cruise. :grumpy: I'll be going solo to London for a week in October for my birthday instead!

Well that's not a bad tradeoff at all! Are you going to the Harry Potter thing there??? After seeing it in @Disneyfalcon 's Med cruise report I'm determined to go there!

emcclay

Well that's not a bad tradeoff at all! Are you going to the Harry Potter thing there??? After seeing it in @Disneyfalcon 's Med cruise report I'm determined to go there!

Wellllllllll I'm not a big HP fan. I know for sure I'll be doing normal sightseeing and hopefully going to a football match at Stamford Bridge to see my Chelsea boys in blue play! Norwegian Air is offering RT for under $700 out of Fort Lauderdale- I can't pass that up.

sweetpee_1993

Wellllllllll I'm not a big HP fan. I know for sure I'll be doing normal sightseeing and hopefully going to a football match at Stamford Bridge to see my Chelsea boys in blue play! Norwegian Air is offering RT for under $700 out of Fort Lauderdale- I can't pass that up.
Holy crap! That's an amazing price! Have so much fun!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Unfortunately, I won't be able to go. I wasn't able to get all the time off for the cruise. :grumpy: I'll be going solo to London for a week in October for my birthday instead!

Well boo! But yay for London! You can hit up some good stadium tours there! Great air price! :)

Tiggerfanatic

I don't blame you. As much as I've grown to love Disney cruising, I'd take a trip to London any day. Make sure you visit the Disney Store there - it is absolutely amazing!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
And @emcclay, have a great time in London, I'm supposed to be there at the end if July 2014 with my family
I don't blame you. As much as I've grown to love Disney cruising, I'd take a trip to London any day. Make sure you visit the Disney Store there - it is absolutely amazing!

I thought I recognized the Mickey in your facebook profile pic! ;)

emcclay

Thanks! I will add that to my list :)

And @emcclay, have a great time in London, I'm supposed to be there at the end if July 2014 with my family

Thank you!

BTW- I'll still be up for pre and post cruise festivities! :cool:

sweetpee_1993

Yes. I think your stateroom is next to Siobhan's and mine. We should get them to remove the partition between them and have a massive verandah. :)

Those aft verandah partitions, when they open them the majority of the partition is fixed in place with a little opening the width of a doorway that opens to allow access. It's not a huge opening but you're still able to go back and forth. My brother & I had side-by-side aft verandah rooms on deck 9 on the Fantasy back in May. ;)

Disney_Belle

I'll be booking in a few weeks. Finally closed on our house we sold and sadly, it was so close that after attorney fees, commissions and all the other hoopla, we had to pay out $128.46. Lovely, eh? I've been trying not to spend any unnecessary money for fear that or some other silly expense would come up. (Though a girls' cruise is necessary). I'm also booking a late spring 4 night with the husband, so I won't feel so bad leaving him in September :)

I caaaaannnn't wait!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'll be booking in a few weeks. Finally closed on our house we sold and sadly, it was so close that after attorney fees, commissions and all the other hoopla, we had to pay out $128.46. Lovely, eh? I've been trying not to spend any unnecessary money for fear that or some other silly expense would come up. (Though a girls' cruise is necessary). I'm also booking a late spring 4 night with the husband, so I won't feel so bad leaving him in September :)

I caaaaannnn't wait!

Definitely a necessity. Not a luxury. :D

PolynesianPrincess

Soooooo I miiiiight be able to swing this BUT - I won't know until late spring! I'm looking for a late May or early June relocation to Florida (Hopefully!! Fingers crossed!!!) Since I won't have to buy airfare for my cruise in November, I may be able to use those funds for the girls cruise! We will see!!! Moving planning is still in the early stages but I am determined to make it happen! I've been saving for a year and there have been some hiccups here and there but planning is back on track!! :)

sweetpee_1993

Soooooo I miiiiight be able to swing this BUT - I won't know until late spring! I'm looking for a late May or early June relocation to Florida (Hopefully!! Fingers crossed!!!) Since I won't have to buy airfare for my cruise in November, I may be able to use those funds for the girls cruise! We will see!!! Moving planning is still in the early stages but I am determined to make it happen! I've been saving for a year and there have been some hiccups here and there but planning is back on track!! :)
Oh Darolyn! That'd be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom