ISTCrew's January 10th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Re: I thought that was you!

Originally posted by Samwayla
Hey ISTCrew,
I saw you today, At MK you were coming from Frontierland and into Adventureland. It was a little after 2:00 I think. Anyways I should have said something but I wasn't 100% positive it was you and If it wouldn't have been and then I said something then that person would have thought I was nuts and I'd have felt really stupid.

Good thing you didnt say anything. I was at MGM til 2-30, and then went to Animal Kingdom. What you saw was an IMPOSTER! :lol: ...Yea, but nope, wasnt me lol

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: ISTCrew's January 10th WDW Update

Originally posted by Djali999
I was in the MK on Saturday, and it was miserable. and I'm quite used to "cold cold" temperatures. I ended up leaving after a few hours. I mean, honestly, my turkey leg was visibly steaming.

I still don't think the Timekeeper shop is all that bad, or looks all that permanent. although it's dark in there - way too dark to be dealing with merchandise - it's clearly a 'until we can go elsewhere' kind of thing.

WOW!...You actually had food that stayed hot? It was really, really cold and windy, but not enough to leave Disney World:hammer: ...

And yea, I dont mind the Timekeeper shop being there for awhile, but I dont think it should be their #1 priority to immediately set up another shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom