Isn't Disney truly the happiest place on earth

slipperalwaysfits

It's a wonderful place with many unique touches, a lot of which were thought up by Walt himself. Those that weren't thought up by Walt himself, his fellow imagineers took his ideas and ran with them and expanded them. It's a beyond wonderful place. In terms of theme parks, yes, I would say it's the most "unique" theme park (the resort as a whole). It's an incredibly special place . By definition, I suppose it is "unique," however, Disney wanting to capitalize on success, built them elsewhere, including Disney World, so since there are now several Disney theme parks out there, "Unique" may have a different meaning.

That said, when you compare WDW to all the other Disney theme parks around the world, they are each "UNIQUE" in their own way, so perhaps you are right, it is the "most unique" place to go as a family.

Now is there a better place? It depends on what you want and are looking for. We are skipping WDW to go to Hawaii so in 2016, we think Hawaii is better for us. Will Hawaii win out every year over WDW? No, my DF won't let it :D;) But just making a point.

THIS YEAR, THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE FOR OUR FAMILY VACATION which starts in THREE DAYS!

MKCP 1985

WDW is said to be the "most magical place on earth" because Disneyland is said to be the happiest place on earth. Don't know if that is true, but am going out there in February to find out and will let you know. :) I'm guessing both places are pretty swell.

JohnD

I love Disney, but Walt Disney World will never be able to top the magic found here :)

1798752_10205702962327400_4848880627901097923_n.jpg

481422_10200612459868020_114056413_n.jpg

389732_3476244038907_1936568476_n.jpg

Grandfather mountain? Last time I went, winds were blowing like at 50mph. It was truly terrifying crossing that bridge.

rucifee

sure there are the things we want to be better and sure they have some issues but all in all it is truly the most unique place by far to go with your family or significant other and enjoy the experience. Is there a better place?

I don't think it's the happiest place on earth. I do believe that it once was, but do some people watching, few people are smiley happy people at WDW these days. There are many places on earth that could be considered a better time, especially when you consider that it costs less to visit some of them than to stay for a week at Disney. :)

JohnD

Yes :inlove: I love this place, so much. I went to Appalachian for undergrad and had many scary experiences going across that bridge as well.

Before I got on my Disney kick beginning in 2013, I actually did "regular" vacations! Like Asheville and the surrounding area in 2011 during the fall. Loved it. Other vacations: Charleston-Savannah, Florida Big Bend Coastline, Pacific Northwest. That kind of thing. I need to mix more of those back in. But, yes, I will return to WDW.

mitchk

Your talking about Disneyland Right?
Walt Disney World is The Most Magical Place on Earth..They Clearly say it in the Welcome song.

Thank you! I tell people that all the time, but on here I have been corrected. I can't recall what they say the other slogan for Walt Disney World is but I have always stood firm that it is the most magical place on earth

Cmdr_Crimson

Thank you! I tell people that all the time, but on here I have been corrected. I can't recall what they say the other slogan for Walt Disney World is but I have always stood firm that it is the most magical place on earth
And to clear this up even Further...The Opening announcement of the park also states it's The Most Magical Place on Earth.

Last edited:

DfromATX

Well, Disney does bring me great joy. But then again, so does Christmas and a lot of other things. But those two are definitely top on my list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom