Is World of Warcraft the best game ever?

Tigerace81

No its not.

The Call of Duty series is the best on replay value. It keeps you addicted trust me. Especially online play. The Black Ops trailer looks pretty exciting, you have to give it that.

Modern Warfare 2. What is there to not like other then no dedicated servers (which will be back in Black Ops! :D)? Its the most realistic war game ever made and the only war series that actually follows the facts (WW2). Ill admit the storyline for the Modern Warfare series is kind of complex and can be confusing at times but it makes the game better I think because your not just one guy all game, you play multiple people and in different situations. Like in MW2 you have to scale a glacier and then remain undetected. After that you have to race on a snow mobile and jump a cliff to get to the helicopter. In another your raiding a Russian Prison to free Captain Price from the first MW.

Nothing can compete, especially online.

Deadman

It is quite an awesome game. It is better then any other online game, also. This cannot be denied, except by fools who have not played it. Because they have not played it, they aren't entitled to such an opinion.

ehh, thats your own opinion and saying that ppl that never played it and cant comment isnt a valid argument either. WoW i feel, is for people thatll never leave their house...ever. no offense to the ones that actually broke their addiction lol

No its not.

The Call of Duty series is the best on replay value. It keeps you addicted trust me. Especially online play. The Black Ops trailer looks pretty exciting, you have to give it that.

Modern Warfare 2. What is there to not like other then no dedicated servers (which will be back in Black Ops! :D)? Its the most realistic war game ever made and the only war series that actually follows the facts (WW2). Ill admit the storyline for the Modern Warfare series is kind of complex and can be confusing at times but it makes the game better I think because your not just one guy all game, you play multiple people and in different situations. Like in MW2 you have to scale a glacier and then remain undetected. After that you have to race on a snow mobile and jump a cliff to get to the helicopter. In another your raiding a Russian Prison to free Captain Price from the first MW.

i know what competes online...campers. from all the live streams ive seen on JTV, it es a lot of ppl off and turns off a lot of others from playing the game

disneysroyal411

Two things better then WoW, which I have experienced WoW and all, Xbox and these forums! Well you could count PS3 but it's only gonna be Little Big Planet and Modnation Racers in competition with these things. Xbox is like a cigarette to me, I started a year ago on Live, and now I can't get off! I just got Red Dead Redemption so, yah, I'm in trouble. I've tried WoW, it's okay but it was this year and you can tell it's slowly draining and dying. I wonder if Cataclysm will bring it back?:shrug:

disneysroyal411

No its not.

I disagree, I feel Red Dead Redemption is awesome and the best now, soon to be Halo Reach. Also Little Big Planet 2 is going to be awesome and that has awesome online, I mean it's just plain fun, same with modnation racers. Knifing in Modern Warfare 2 was horrible and you couldn't sound anyone at, I mean hear them coming, sooo yes I disagree with you completely, I found the game to be okay, but not the best. Best war game to me went to Battle Field Bad Company 2!

Tigerace81

i know what competes online...campers. from all the live streams ive seen on JTV, it es a lot of ppl off and turns off a lot of others from playing the game

Haha it es me off (you should hear me at times :p) but it pushes me to play harder and better. I have my good days where almost nothing can touch me and then I'll hit those days where im just not doing anything right and get murdered. I typically end up helping campers out since I wont stop blitzing their little "outpost" until I decimate them, which to me is worth it haha.

I played WOW for a couple months, but really could not get into it. At the same time though, I was also playing Star Wars Galaxies and both took too much time so I decided to focus on the one that I liked better.

So now...it's just me and Star Wars Galaxies. My life before SWG revolved around Star Wars and it's difficult for me to play anything that doesn't involve Star Wars. A lot of people hate SWG, but I loved it for almost 6 years and haven't stopped playing once. It is my most addictive game and probably by far my favorite. It's had it's changes, but none of them have ever actually bothered me. The guild I was in remained mostly intact and when you've got people around you wanna play with...it just makes any game that much better.

Deadman

Better Halo, trust me. The Halo 3 multiplayer sucked other then custom games, this multiplayer on reach is actually fun!

i wouldnt know, i havent played a Halo game since Halo 2...FPS is not my cup of tea lol

Haha it es me off (you should hear me at times :p) but it pushes me to play harder and better. I have my good days where almost nothing can touch me and then I'll hit those days where im just not doing anything right and get murdered. I typically end up helping campers out since I wont stop blitzing their little "outpost" until I decimate them, which to me is worth it haha.

is the whining they do worth it to you as well? lol cause i can imagine how bad they cry

Tigerace81

is the whining they do worth it to you as well? lol cause i can imagine how bad they cry

Haha it makes my day. I might have a KDR of like .75 but I at least have fun (half the time) when im rooting out campers, preferably with the most noobish weapon I can find which is typically my Thumper haha. But some days I can get super annoyed when it seems like I just make all the wrong moves like running into a pack of 3 enemy's three times in a row.

Another way I like to tick them off is to just camp myself to give em a taste of their own medicine haha.

Tigerace81

Haha no joke, I was playing a few minutes ago and this guy randomly starts cussing about a noob camper and then after a minute he stops and I hear a baby cry. I'm like dude you are the worst parent ever. I did have a pretty nice kill streak on that round though haha.

Deadman

LOL i watched a live feed of MW2 the other day, and the kid streaming killed one person...then told the entire chat that they sucked. i facepalmed

Tigerace81

I hate people like that haha. Unfortunately, my PS3 died, and apparently no one in a 10 mile radius had a PS3 in stock. So Ive been pretty MW2 deprived lately haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom