Is WDW Busy in June?

eils

Original Poster
hiya everyone my dad is thinking about going back to wdw in june next year after my gcse's.is june a good time to go?.i can't miss anymore school for holidays you see its a new law in the uk :(

Tomorrowland0

Yes, June is very busy. But, it's pretty nice weather, so there's one thing going for it. If you have to go in June, though, go as early as absolutely possible.

ToTBellHop

Crowds definitely pick up toward the end of June, since all kids are out of school by then--and the chance of hurricanes really picks up later in the month. Even so, I'd take June over July and August, no question.

Tom

Beta Return
We've gone in June the last 4 years and will again this June. Here's what I can tell you about June: it's hot and crowded.

We only have gone in June because my bro is still in school (college), and with some other things that we have later in the summer, June is the only time that works. I can tell you that the first weekend (or second, I forget) in June is pretty darn crowded with the annual gathering that's unofficially held there, not to mention all the schools just getting out and families taking vacations right away.

Kadee

I've been in June a couple of times. There are better times to go (Sept - May, except for Christmas -New Years and Easter). There are also worse times to go (July, August, Christmas - New Years and Easter). I did not find it OVERLY crowded, but there were wait times. It's hot, but not nearly as hot as July or August. Of course, my perspective on the heat is a bit skewed....I live on the Alabama Gulf Coast.....VERY hot and VERY, VERY HUMID!

SGT623

Is WDW Busy in June?

Does a one legged duck swim in a circle?

Yes.

Crowded and hot as stated above, but still better than around July 4th. NEVER AGAIN!

eroyee

busy in June?

:wave: Is WDW busy in June? Does it snow in Alaska?? Just kidding. Yes, its very busy and somewhat hot. Like others said, though, not as hot as July and August. If thats the only time you can go, though, then have a fun time. Just drink lots of water. :sohappy:

Teenchy

Tomorrowland0 said:
But, it's pretty nice weather,

:eek: No sweating icon available!

The average temp. in June is low 90's+ Humidity. It must be really cold in Iowa if you think WDW is "nice in June". But I realize everyone has a different threshold for heat...unfortunatley mine is pretty low.
But your definitely right about crowds picking up the later you go in June.

mhead

I wouldn't say VERY crowded as others have said - I agree that the later in June the more crowded it is, but I would say early it is average and later begins to grow - but nothing like July.

ToTBellHop

I also find the parks a bit nicer in June just because the crowds are a little nicer than later in the summer--more relaxed due to the lower incidence of major rain storms (I find June is, on average, sunnier than what can sometimes be a washout August) and the humidity is slightly lower, so parents in Fantasyland don't reach their breaking points till maybe 11 am...that happens by 10 am in late July. The slightly shorter lines help, too. And for the record, I'll take June over January. Temperatures in the 30s seems wrong to me if I'm traveling to Florida...

eils

Original Poster
thanx for all your help :) i knew it would be busy i should have put a different title really, silly me:lol:

Chux

SGT623 said:
Crowded and hot as stated above, but still better than around July 4th. NEVER AGAIN!

The first time I went it was like July 7th. I remember we went to Blizzard Beach when it first opened for the day at like 9 and the thermometer on the top of the Ski Lift said 85 degrees.

We only needed to do that once, thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom