Is this a good FP plan?

Wellington2011

Original Poster
Hi, it's our first time to Disney. We'll be going with our 4 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old. We'll also have great-grandma along (75). We'll be going in May, so we hope the crowds won't be too bad. I'm wondering if this is feasible time and location wise?

We're staying at the GF and heard water taxi might be better than the monorail for us?

1:30-2:30 Pirates of the Caribbean
2:30-3:30 Jungle Cruise
3:30-4:30 Haunted Mansion
Dinner 5:40 at Chef Mickey's

Breakfast at Be Our Guest at 9:45
11:00-12:00 Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel
12:15-1:15 Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
1:30-2:30 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Just mom, dad and the 4 year old?)
Dinner at Narcoosee's @ 5:30
Late dinner at Be Our Guest @ 9:20 (probably just mom and dad)

Breakfast at 'Ohana at 10:00
11:25-12:25 Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
12:30-1:30 Journey of the Little Mermaid
2:45-3:45 Peter Pan's Flight
Dinner at CRT at 8:25

Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at 8:10
9:30-10:30 Star Tours
11:00-12:00 Toy Story Mania
1:30 Frozen Sing-Along
Magical Express pickup 4:20

Great-grandma is skipping the Mine Train and taking the 1 and 2 year old to see Anna and Elsa with a FP for 1. That will work since the 1 and 2 year old don't use passes, right?

Any feedback would be helpful! So excited! Thanks!!

Last edited:

sbkline

My biggest concern would be on your last day. It may be cutting it way to close to try to eat breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at 8:10, and then expect to get through your breakfast, wait for a bus, travel to DHS and then get through the park in time for your fastpass deadline. I'm not saying that it can't be done, but you may be cutting it close. Just keep in mind that when waiting for a bus, sometimes you may waste 20-30 minutes waiting for your bus to show up. You may luck out and walk up to a bus stop and find a DHS bus waiting for you and you're good to go. Or you may walk up to the bus stop just in time to see the DHS bus leave and then have to wait through an Epcot bus, a Disney Springs Bus, an AK bus, another Epcot bus and then finally a DHS bus. And at least when we stayed at the GF 3 years ago, sometimes we had to make other stops before we finally got on the way to our park.

And it also depends on what kind of shape the 75 year old great grandma is in, as to whether she can hussle along with you to the park or if she is a slower mover.

rob0519

I agree. Getting to DHS that early will be cutting it really close depending on traffic. Also, I would suggest taking the monorail TO the Magic Kingdom and the Water Taxi BACK from the MK. The monorail is usually faster, but if you're closer to the docks, then it's better choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom