Is there any rides you've never been on and never want to go on?

Fairybuzz

I'm surprised no one has said stitchs great escape. Everyone on here seems to have a great amount of hate for the ride...with good reason. Awful ride.

I might have said SGE if my little sis wasn't such a big fan of stitch.

I have to think about this. Idk if the Dino go round is all that enticing to me. It's just the dumbo ride with different vehicles. There's prob a lot more in disney California Adventure, although most of them are gone now (superstar limo, etc) But I'd try most things at least once. And I wouldn't Deny my sister a chance to ride something even If I thought It may be boring.

I wouldn't do American idol because I never liked the show and I think I'd be really bored. Possibly some water rides too, for some reason water rides scare me way more than rollercoasters or anything like that. I can take the tallest rollercoaster on earth but a 90 ft waterslide makes me weak at the knees. Something about not being attatched to anything that just makes me uneasy. One wrong body movement and...

lunchbox1175

I've been on everything...however there is a list of things I'll never go on again...

#1 - Mission:Space (not even the green side)

This is the only one I have never done, I am a bit claustrophobic like I have to be heavily medicated to get an MRI done, so I am hesitant to get on it because people have told me you sit very close to the screen.

JillC LI

No interest in trying Mission: Space Orange (I get motion sickness from spinning) or AstroOrbiter (fear of heights). Finally tried E:E and ToT, and I won't be trying them again, but I'm glad I did them once.

AintNoOtherMan

I agree, ToT and Rockin' Roller Coaster. I have a fear of heights and loops, so I don't do them. Maybe that's why HS is my least favorite park- I won't do 2 of the 3 headliners lol!

I've never done American Idol because the show itself is so horrible, I don't want to waste my time with a show about a horrible show.

Fairybuzz

Thought of another one well If I hadn't been on it before. In the late 1990s Animal kingdom had these discovery boats or something that they took you on a boat ride around the tree of life (was supposed to be added onto for the beastly kingdom with a dragon you could see the fire of) but all they did was show you like a scorpion in a cage and like other animals they brought with them....so like what was the point of the boat???

drkokintz

Had a bad experience the last time I rode the teacups, so I'll never go on Primevil Whirl.

I used to love the teacups; but one time I got off and felt awful for the rest of the day.
I rode Mission Space once, and again felt odd for the rest of the day. So never again.

Basically, spinning is out.

And while I could probably handle it, I felt pretty bad after the last time I rode ToT and have avoided it since.

LucyK

Teacups. Spinner rides make me dizzy and I feel eeky all day afterwards. Not worth the trouble in my opinion.

Disvillain63

Never been on Mission Space...Stitch's Great Escape

Attractions/Rides that it's been a while and don't plan to visit them again:
Haven't been in Hall of Presidents since 2008; Universe of Energy since 1998; Swiss Family Treehouse since 1997; Astro Orbiter since 2000

copcarguyp71

The only ride I have not tried is the Tea Cups..... years and years ago I went on a similar ride at a local carnival. It was a minute thirty long. It was the longest 90 seconds of my life. When it was over, I leaped off the stairs and laid on the concrete at the bottom for about a half hour until my world stopped spinning and my lunch stopped churning. Never again will I go on a ride like that. The is no need to get the CMs to clean up body fluids after I leave the ride.

EEEEEWWWWW...you laid on the ground at a carnival?????

Sl8500

Tower of Terror. Have never ridden it and have no desire to.

Stitchs great escape. Rode it once and it was a waste of time. They should tear that down!

JIMINYCR

I'm surprised no one has said stitchs great escape. Everyone on here seems to have a great amount of hate for the ride...with good reason. Awful ride.

Unfortunately I went on Stitch and wish I had never been on it.
I have NEVER been on DUMBO. All these trips and I have never waited in line to get on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom