Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I have a semi brilliant idea - the result of too little sleep and mega CCs of caffeine....

Do they still have that Frozen sing a long going on? If so, we need to storm the Bastille and sing our renditions of "do you want to build a snowman", starting with "do you want to build a death star" and end with Dave's. Think TDO will get the hint about The Movie That Shall Not Be Named?

Nah....

Edit: of course this should only be done after we've visited World Showcase for a few hours...

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

Heard an interesting rumor for GMR.

Premise: you are attending the red carpet premier of a GotG sequel and through the use of the LPS guided ride system and extensive 3D screens you are sucked into the action.

Sounds like Disney may finally be taking on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.

I have not heard that one yet… I'll have to ask around…

But I know your reputation and I know you wouldn't post that unless you had something good to go on. Very interesting.

PhotoDave219

I have a semi brilliant idea - the result of too little sleep and mega CCs of caffeine....

Do they still have that Frozen sing a long going on? If so, we need to storm the Bastille and sing our renditions of "do you want to build a snowman", starting with "do you want to build a death star" and end with Dave's. Think TDO will get the hint about The Movie That Shall Not Be Named?

Nah....

Edit: of course this should only be done after we've visited World Showcase for a few hours...

No, there is still a bar in the back of the studios. At the moment. And the tune in lounge.

lazyboy97o

Premise: you are attending the red carpet premier of a GotG sequel and through the use of the LPS guided ride system and extensive 3D screens you are sucked into the action.

Sounds like Disney may finally be taking on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.
That doesn't make a lot of sense (which given Disney these days should be a point in the credibility column). LPS is all about interacting with a physical environment as a digital environment can already create that variety of experience.

LAKid53

Premium Member

I know two people who would jump in their cars and drive all night to Disney if such a ride ever came to fruition.

flyerjab

So if the hat is relocated within DHA instead of removed, could it perchance be moved in the vicinity of the Fantasmic area of the park?

LAKid53

Premium Member
So if the hat is relocated within DHA instead of removed, could it perchance be moved in the vicinity of the Fantasmic area of the park?

It's a pretty big object to put there, not sure if there is enough room...

Brian Swan

Olaf takes over.jpg
Imagine a 150' tall one of these:

Olaf_from_Disney's_Frozen.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom