Is that too late to apply the international program?

Woolf

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

It is really excited to find this website. I am from Canada, and i wanna know more information on how to apply the summer job in Disneyland. I tried to contact the agent in Canada, but no one responsed me. I am very disappointed since working in the disneyland is a part of my dream..... I am wondering if it is too late to apply for it. If anyone who had the same situation as me, please help me out, thanks for sharing your experience.....

Woolf

Original Poster
Hi Cheftigger,

Thanks for your information. I visited the website, the positions are mostly working on the cruise, do u know if Disney offers some positions in the park for the international program, thanks a lot for your help!

ChefTigger

Yeah, They are the Canadian pre-recruiter for the International Program in Walt Disney World. From the main page of the site, click on (Events and Interviews) on the first and second line there's Eric's e-mail address and fax number, just send him your resume with a couple of lines on how much you'd like to work for Disney and you'll most likely end up at the next interview the closest of where you live in Canada.

marie82

Not sure if canada is the same... but the next positions for british people will be for jobs starting march - june 2006. Thats for the one year program... The summer program is for college students.
Good luck...

Those jobs will be for disney world... i dont know if disneyland hires internationals.

xxx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom