Is memory make tied to park tix or resort stay?

kniquy

Original Poster
We have two reservations for our upcoming trip. First 3 days were booked through the disney website and our last 3 day was through David's DVC rental. We purchased 6 days of tickets for parks. I am considering the memory maker but just was wondering if it is linked to the number of days of tix or only for what we booked through disney. We have two separate magic band orders. I'm so confused!

Rob562

Neither. It's a stand-alone purchase that can be redeemed at any time. It's linked to your MDE profile.

Each individual photo expires 45 days after it was taken.
Memory Maker's 30-day clock starts counting when you download your first photo.

Theoretically, you could stay off-property, never enter a theme park and still buy and use Memory Maker. It just wouldn't be much of a value since photo ops outside the parks are few and far between.

-Rob

dreamfinder

To add on to what Rob said, you could buy it, have pictures taken, and simply never use it to download pictures. Once again, not much of a value, but it sits in your MDE account until you download pictures, and then that starts the 30 day download clock.

durangojim

I ordered Memory Maker on 10/29/14 in advance our 11/3/14 stay, we were also staying one night on 10/30 and went to the MNSSHP that evening. On the site it says it take 3 days to become active but all of our pics from MNSSHP were on there including our stay from 11/3/14.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom