Is it true?

rnese

Original Poster
Someone told me that there are two classifications of desserts at Disney restaurants. One the dining plan guests receive...and a BETTER version for those paying out of pocket so to speak. For example, if I go to Be Our Guest, The Grey Stuff portion will be larger if I am paying out of pocket as opposed to being on the meal plan. Can anyone either confirm or deny the truth to this controversy? Thanks.

rnese

Original Poster
No this is completely false. We pay OOP some meals and some with the plan and have done both at each etc all have been the same. ;)
THANK YOU! You've helped me win a bet! I told the person I was having the disagreement with that having two "classifications" of desserts would A) be more work than it's worth for the chefs, and B) ... extremely JIVE!

epcotisbest

Someone told me that there are two classifications of desserts at Disney restaurants. One the dining plan guests receive...and a BETTER version for those paying out of pocket so to speak. For example, if I go to Be Our Guest, The Grey Stuff portion will be larger if I am paying out of pocket as opposed to being on the meal plan. Can anyone either confirm or deny the truth to this controversy? Thanks.

Dining plan users get Ritz crackers with some peanut butter on them for dessert except for BOG. At BOG they do put grey stuff on the crackers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom