Is Fantasmic FastPass implemented?

JeffBostock

It's both but if you want a quaranteed seat I would do the FP for it. We always do to make sure we have a seat. :)

Also, a tip depending on when you plan to arrive at DHS....I have always been able to get a FP for Fantasmic as my 4th for the day by going to a kiosk after I've used the initial 3 I reserved ahead of time. I was able to do this between 1 and 2 PM, so if you are planning on getting to the park in the morning and use your first 3 by early afternoon, this should work. I have done this during peak travel times like spring break and summer months, so it should work no matter when you go.

Upvote 0

DfromATX

And there's always the Fantasmic dinner package if you wanted to do that. But, you have to eat at non-peak times, so a really late lunch or really early dinner.

Upvote 0

paul436

Original Poster
And there's always the Fantasmic dinner package if you wanted to do that. But, you have to eat at non-peak times, so a really late lunch or really early dinner.
I've done the Fantasmic Dinner package before because there wasn't a FP available back then. I will probably go with the FP.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom