IOA in May?

BMC

Original Poster
Does anyone have any general knowledge with regard to the weekly crowd patterns for IOA in mid May? We wanted to know which day would be the best one out of the week to make the trip over there from Disney. Is there any particular day that is less crowded or is it going to be a mob scene no matter what?

BMC

Original Poster
Ok, I guess no one has an idea. I just wanted to know if there was a particular day to avoid...or a day that would possibly be less crowded for some reason....

uavoice

Are you sure? I was there in May about 2 years ago and we didn't wait longer then 20 minutes for anything except Spiderman. I am going there again in about a week and a half and I really hope there is not a 60 minute wait for the rides. Has anyone been there in the last couple of days that can give an accurate assesment of the wait times? Thanks.

BMC

Original Poster
I guess I will be there the same time as you uavoice!

I know its hard to ask what day of the week is best...I just heard the worst days were Tues, Wed and Thurs...I would think those would be the best days!!

I don't mind 20 minute waits at all...60 minutes...UGH! :brick:

I am so distraught...I have no clue which day to head over there!

uavoice

Ok, I am not sure who told you that Tues, Wed, and Thurs, were the worst days but that just cannot be right. It is not logically possible that those would be the worst days. During the week, those are the slowest days at the Disney parks, I know cause I worked there, so I SERIOUSLY doubt that those days would be more crowded at IOA. If people are not going to WDW during the week, the they are not going to IOA either. I am willing to bet money that the lines are pretty small when we will be there. I am still hoping that someone who reads this will have been to IOA in the past couple of days, and will be able to tell us what the lines were like. Thanks again.

Fossil

I don't know if this would help but i went to Universal Studios in the end of April and the lines were very short... 20min max! I went on a friday.

WDWFREAK53

Wednesdays and Thursdays are the LEAST crowded days to go to IOA and USF...I've been in Feb, March, May, October...and I never wait in a line over 5 minutes EVEN SPIDERMAN if you catch it right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom