Inside WDW new space mountain 11/10/09

ChrisFL

Premium Member
:eek: cool find!

I'm glad they updated this now...kinda odd for Disney I think

Edit: I see the railings are completely different

GrumpyFan

Hopefully, the CMs will now use the inside switchbacks to queue up the ride. So many times in the past I've seen the line extend out into Tomorrowland with guests standing in the hot FL sun, when inside the switchbacks weren't being used. It just really burns me (excuse the pun) when they do this.

dweezil78

Loading station looks amazing!!! Question about this "interactive" queue though -- won't this just slow the line down and cause backup from kids not wanting to stop playing? It's already maddening enough when you have a family/group that's preoccupied for whatever reason and just stands there while everyone else in the line continues to move forward. :)

EPCOT Explorer

space1LARGE.jpg
:sohappy:

EPCOTPluto

Edit: I see the railings are completely different
Just noticed it now. Looks great. :lol:

Hopefully, the CMs will now use the inside switchbacks to queue up the ride. So many times in the past I've seen the line extend out into Tomorrowland with guests standing in the hot FL sun, when inside the switchbacks weren't being used. It just really burns me (excuse the pun) when they do this.
I am hoping so as well. It would make the line so much more efficient.

beyondyou

Wow. Just wow. It looks amazing! They just made a already classic attraction even greater with some very simple updates. I am so far very happy with this refurb inside and out

Expo_Seeker40

the panneling is from 1975...it was all that came about of an expansive RCA Communications Network queue.....and that was scrapped before the ride opened so all we got was faux storage panneling and a switchback. Had it been built it would have been an intense version of the Mission to Mars mission control booth with tons of video monitors and mainframe computers.

EPCOT Explorer

I have to go to class.:lookaroun

I really would rather stay here and monitor this thread.:lookaroun

I now despise college algebra more than ever before.:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom