Inside Out Park Possibilities

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Could Inside Out be the beginning of MyMagic+ "personalized experiences"? I'm not sure how you would do this, but couldn't you do a dark ride, or maybe more of a meet and greet experience with the emotions from Inside Out, and they could get "into your head"? Or something along these lines. Just wondering

Cmdr_Crimson

d they could get "into your head"? Or something along these lines. Just wondering
5BzGuP1.png

GrumpyFan

Could Inside Out be the beginning of MyMagic+ "personalized experiences"? I'm not sure how you would do this, but couldn't you do a dark ride, or maybe more of a meet and greet experience with the emotions from Inside Out, and they could get "into your head"? Or something along these lines. Just wondering

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you elaborate on the getting "into your head" thought? I thing you're referring to the part of MM+ that has long been rumored, but we haven't really seen, where there are more interactive experiences throughout the parks and attractions where you and your preferences or the information you provided plays a more involved and dynamic role in how the attractions greet or respond to guests. Correct?

It's not a bad idea really, using these characters and an attraction with that kind of interaction, but I really have to wonder if that aspect of MM+ hasn't been shelved due to cost overruns by the MagicBand implementation. I think the public, and the younger generation now hitting the parks are wanting to see some variation of this experience, but it seems like the older generations before them have big privacy concerns. I think there is a balance somewhere in between the two that would work, but I don't think we'll see it in Disney parks for at least another 5 years.

BigRedDad

Really?!?!?! If you want to see Inside Out, just watch the kids and crazed parents out in the heat around 5PM after waiting 2 hours for Peter Pan just to realize the next ride is another 90 minute wait!!!

No need for an attraction. Disney already built this in for the Summer crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom