innoventions

flik061195

Original Poster
i havent been to the parks since 01, when i was there there were walls up everywhere....have they updated anything since then....

Sean23

I remember the walls in innovention west. The have playstation II games there now(NFL2k4, MLB, XGAMES, NEMO and some others), if I am thinking of the same walls you are speaking of.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I was there in 2000 and i dont remember anything significant in there. they may have been starting to gut it to put in new stuff. ill be honest, everytime ive gone to epcot, i always catch innovations during some remodeling thing or a down day when nothing is really working.

i really cant remember the last time i spent a lot of time in there.

just a thought.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
yeah.. I really can't go to innoventions for long periods of time. It hasn't been updated in quite a while, that a lot of the stuff on display, is already in peoples homes.

civileng68

Account Suspended
?

Originally posted by mkt
yeah.. I really can't go to innoventions for long periods of time. It hasn't been updated in quite a while, that a lot of the stuff on display, is already in peoples homes.

I agree. am I missing something about Innoventions? Im not slamming on it at all! I seriously would like to enjoy it. I just dont understand though. I walk through it and see stuff that seems to be ordinary, if not old, if not outdated stuff. I get bored quicky when in there.

flik061195

Original Poster
thanks for the info...sean your a probably right those could be the same walls.....i always liked innoventions they just seem to run out of ideas to fill anything.....hopefully by 2006 there should be something new when i go.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom