Info payment online Disney Travel company

Hi friends, as recommended I open a post to ask you if I can trust online payments made with Disney Travel Company. I booked from there and in My Disney Experience I associated everything but there is no button to manage booking. Travel company gave me a link to manage booking and payment fsre. It's good? Will Walt Disney World receive payments without problems? I will pay everything within 8 weeks of arrival, I hope based on your experiences I won't have any problems. If I'm not mistaken the cancellation and refund policies are also the same. To change your reservation, however, I think you should call or send an email
Thanks a lot to everyone

nickys

Premium Member
Hi friends, as recommended I open a post to ask you if I can trust online payments made with Disney Travel Company. I booked from there and in My Disney Experience I associated everything but there is no button to manage booking. Travel company gave me a link to manage booking and payment fsre. It's good? Will Walt Disney World receive payments without problems? I will pay everything within 8 weeks of arrival, I hope based on your experiences I won't have any problems. If I'm not mistaken the cancellation and refund policies are also the same. To change your reservation, however, I think you should call or send an email
Thanks a lot to everyone
I know you’re from Italy. Did you book on the EU Disney site?

The international sites are a travel agency for WDW. Your payments are safe. However you won’t make payments through MDE, you need to pay via the Disney site you booked with - assuming it works the same as the U.K. site.

You can definitely pay your balance online, not quite sure if you can make partial payments online or if you’d have to call.

Upvote 0

MaxDrake79

Original Poster
Yes thank you very much, I communicated with them by email, they explained everything to me, I had already found the link to manage the reservation, you can make payments in installments with balance within about 2 months before my arrival, to modify a reservation instead you have to call them. Everything is much clearer now. I would like to understand what would be the travel documents that they will send me two weeks before, maybe paper tickets? Maybe a summary of the booking.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Yes thank you very much, I communicated with them by email, they explained everything to me, I had already found the link to manage the reservation, you can make payments in installments with balance within about 2 months before my arrival, to modify a reservation instead you have to call them. Everything is much clearer now. I would like to understand what would be the travel documents that they will send me two weeks before, maybe paper tickets? Maybe a summary of the booking.
I think you should already have a summary of the booking on the invoice. Unless it’s different from the U.K. site you won’t get paper tickets, you should already be able to see your tickets on the MDE app or website. That’s all you need. You can get a credit card type ticket at Guest Services or a Ticket Office outside any park or at Disney Springs.

Once I’d paid in full I just got a confirmation. I might also have got some vouchers to use too.

Upvote 0

MaxDrake79

Original Poster
Yes, thank you very much, I can already see the tickets from MDE, I have also downloaded them onto the iPhone wallet, I think that even if I do the
check in online I will go to the reception. In the confirmation email they say that they will send me the travel documents about two weeks before, I don't know what they are referring to but it doesn't matter. The situation is now clear

Upvote 0

MaxDrake79

Original Poster
Yes, thank you very much, I can already see the tickets from MDE, I have also downloaded them onto the iPhone wallet, I think that even if I do the
check in online I will go to the reception. In the confirmation email they say that they will send me the travel documents about two weeks before, I don't know what they are referring to but it doesn't matter. The situation is now clear

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom