Indiana Jones

Just got back from wdw and had a great time. One question though, i was at the Indy show and was selected to be an extra, then chosen as the extra to "die." This is the second time i have done this, but i was wonder if any other girls had ever done this because i am the only girl i know of who did so.....

JBSLJames

And this relates to a trip report how?

Wait, who am I to make such a comment. I will say this, the other day I was watching Indiana Jones and my wife asked for a drink, and I was the one chosen to get it for her, hmph!

She has such a way with her requests?

philsfan2185

YO CUZ WHY DON'T U MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND GO BACK TO WORK! UR NOT FUNNY IN ANY WAY......DON'T BE THE JUDGE TO SAY THAT A POST WAS PUT IN THE WRONG CATEGORY...IT WAS HER OPINION...AND i GAVE HER MINE. BY THE WAY....THE REDS, BENGALS, AND O YEAH THOSE R THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM U HAVE TO WATCH IN CINCY....THEY SUCK!

JBSLJames

Originally posted by philsfan2185
YO CUZ WHY DON'T U MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND GO BACK TO WORK! UR NOT FUNNY IN ANY WAY......DON'T BE THE JUDGE TO SAY THAT A POST WAS PUT IN THE WRONG CATEGORY...IT WAS HER OPINION...AND i GAVE HER MINE. BY THE WAY....THE REDS, BENGALS, AND O YEAH THOSE R THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM U HAVE TO WATCH IN CINCY....THEY SUCK!

Man, I must bring out the best in people. If you noticed, I pretty much recanted my statement immediately below the phrase in question.

As for the Sports Teams in Cincinnati, they are what they are. The Reds last won a World Series in 1990, of course I can not recall the last time Philly won one. As for the Bengals, what can I say, they have had the worst record in the NFL since around 1990, but during that time, I don't think the Eagles won the NFC or a Super Bowl. As far as Hockey and Pro Basketball...you can have them. I would rather watch college hoops any day of the week than that watered down pro stuff. College Hoops in this area is pretty well represented: UC, Xavier, UK, etc..

Sorry. As for "GO BACK TO WORK", I try and respond on breaks or at lunch.

Have a nice day.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Please don't shout - give the lower case letters on your keyboard a chance :animwink:

philsfan2185

Buddy boy if u wanna talk sports i can go on for days......first off, i don't live in the past unlike u...i live in the present...... lets first look at the 2004 phillies who have a deep rotation.....a great bullpen........and a guy named jim who can't help himself but to hit homeruns.........who do the reds have????.....they got a guy named pete who bet on baseball while coaching for the reds.....well u guys would have jr. griffey playin if he didn't take steriods....the reason y he gets injured so much is because of the steriods, they tear a part ur body......wait go ahead say adam dunn, brandon larson, n austin kearns......they have no business playin in the major leagues, they are too young and strike out way too much......u do have sean casey who is a hell of a ballplayer and a hell of a person.....plus our new ballpark is better than urs........lets move on to football........the eagles yeah they choked, sucked, and lost 3 times in the nfc championship game 3 yrs in a row........the bengals on the otherhand haven't even contended since i was born!........if it wasn't for ickey and his damn shuffle, people wouldn't even know that the bengals played in the nfl.......i like college basketball too.......we got st.joes, who i believed is ranked #6? or somewhere aroud there.....hall of famer john chaney, who will turn temples season around as he always does with the young players he's got.......and as far as announcers go man we got the best baseball broadcaster ever to live, Harry Kalas hall of fame 2002, ......who do u guys have, boomer broadcasting the bengals hahahaha......he's a joke......just like the rest of cincy's sports teams!

The_CEO

Buddy boy if u wanna talk sports i can go on for days......first off, i don't live in the past unlike u...i live in the present...... lets first look at the 2004 phillies who have a deep rotation.....a great bullpen........and a guy named jim who can't help himself but to hit homeruns.........who do the reds have????.....they got a guy named pete who bet on baseball while coaching for the reds.....well u guys would have jr. griffey playin if he didn't take steriods....the reason y he gets injured so much is because of the steriods, they tear a part ur body......wait go ahead say adam dunn, brandon larson, n austin kearns......they have no business playin in the major leagues, they are too young and strike out way too much......u do have sean casey who is a hell of a ballplayer and a hell of a person.....plus our new ballpark is better than urs........lets move on to football........the eagles yeah they choked, sucked, and lost 3 times in the nfc championship game 3 yrs in a row........the bengals on the otherhand haven't even contended since i was born!........if it wasn't for ickey and his damn shuffle, people wouldn't even know that the bengals played in the nfl.......i like college basketball too.......we got st.joes, who i believed is ranked #6? or somewhere aroud there.....hall of famer john chaney, who will turn temples season around as he always does with the young players he's got.......and as far as announcers go man we got the best baseball broadcaster ever to live, Harry Kalas hall of fame 2002, ......who do u guys have, boomer broadcasting the bengals hahahaha......he's a joke......just like the rest of cincy's sports teams!

You have a poor attitude, suggestions: Stay on topic. Use real sentences.

Done with rant.

:wave:

imagineer boy

YES! A TROLL FRESH FOR THE KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE, EVACUATE THE FORUMS! I REPEAT, EVACUATE THE FORUMS! WE HAVE A CLASS A TROLL ON THE LOOSE! CORRUS, PUT UP THE SIGN!

*Gets out pepper spray* Here trolly, trolly, trolly.:fork:

aim

BY THE WAY....THE REDS, BENGALS, AND O YEAH THOSE R THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM U HAVE TO WATCH IN CINCY....THEY SUCK!

And this has to do with topic in what way? Just as a heads up, you might want to calm down. It's kind of rude to be new and come on saying stuff like this. Have a good night! :wave:

Back on topic....I've yet to see a female play the role of the one being killed! It's usually a male. Which is always SO funny!

Tramp

Listen up, PUNK! Take your wise-a$$ mouth somewhere else before someones shoves a foot up your butt!

Tramp

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Yeah! You go Tramp! Tell that jerk what he deserves!:sohappy:

...give these imbeciles a computer and it does nothing to increase their IQ...."YO CUZ" my a$$! The jerk thinks he's talking to his stupid, loser buddies in the trailer park! Friggin' brainless twit, a real tough guy online!:fork:

darthdarrel

Oh this is a real intelligent guy! He needs to go back to school and learn this language that is prevelant in America called ENGLISH!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Legacy

*sigh* No rest for the valiant...

KimPossible, I'm sorry but the THA is going to have to confiscate this thread and do a little extermination work. We're sorry, but we don't want any trolls ruining the WDWMagic Experience.

JBSLJames

Please Help, Help Please.

I realize that I have a dry sense of humor, but is there any justification for this guys attacks or the ones from BIZKID last week? I mean, I'm pretty new to the board as well and am trying to figure out some of the ins and outs, but I don't think I offend on purpose. If I could take something back, it would be the W.W.J.D. comment I made in the Tips Board under "Make a CM's day" or something like that. I realize that this is not the media to discuss ones religeous beliefs.

Anyway, have a good day.

imagineer99

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Please Help, Help Please.

I realize that I have a dry sense of humor, but is there any justification for this guys attacks or the ones from BIZKID last week? I mean, I'm pretty new to the board as well and am trying to figure out some of the ins and outs, but I don't think I offend on purpose. If I could take something back, it would be the W.W.J.D. comment I made in the Tips Board under "Make a CM's day" or something like that. I realize that this is not the media to discuss ones religeous beliefs.

Anyway, have a good day.

The best advice is to shrug it off. Some people just lack an open mind (and a sense of humor). :)

JBSLJames

Thanks. Anywho I am looking forward to seeing the Indiana Jones Show and it would only be fitting if I was selected to :dazzle: . Can't bring myself to say it, bad karma.

JBSLJames

I'll make a quick response to defend Cincy.

Living in the past...why bring up Rose. Does he Belong in the Hall - Yes (all-time hits leader). Does he belong in Baseball - NO.

Reds vs Phillies: I would put the Reds everyday 8 up against anybody, our problem is pitching. Isn't going to matter for either of these teams this year.

Bengals vs Eagles: Bengals last Superbowl 88, playoffs 90: Eagles, one of best teams in league over last 4 years. I hope Marvin Lewis can continue the work he started this year in Cincy. Next year, Philly and Cincy will have comparable records.

College Hoops: UC having a great year. UK having a good year. Winningest team in College Hoops History. Second only to UCLA in championships. St. Joes is a fun team to watch who could make some waves in March.

Announcers: Reds have Hall of Famer Marty Brennaman and Joe Nuxall (on Ballot this year) Not Bad at all. For football, Boomer and Collingsworth do not do Bengals games. Boomer does the NFL Today and national games on radio. Collingsworth does the HBO show and is the lead announcer on Fox (Maddens replacement).

Best Golfer of all-time from up the road in Columbus. 2002 National Champs, football, from up the road in Columbus.
Not bad for an area where the teams ?suck?

Of course, I guess the New England area has it on all of us. College Hoops (men and women), Pro-football, Baseball, etc.

darthdarrel

That always has been the problem with the Indians, they need good pitching and it seems like the front office never listens to the fans! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom