Incident at Epcot today(March 6th)

draybook

Original Poster
Don't know how it is in other parts of the country but here in SC whenever there is a car accident traffic backs up for miles. It never fails cops every where at the scene and not a single one directing traffic around the accident. So this does not surprise me at WDW

Yesterday down here on 535 just short of the I-4 on-ramp, there was an accident in the left lane. When I came back through 15 minutes later, the cops had them both over in the plaza parking lot and traffic flowing smoothly.

draybook

Original Poster
I have to say two things about the original post
  1. Credability is lost when you resort to ad hominem attacks. Classsic Fallacious argument.
  2. You are responsible for your self and your child in a crowd. Not Disney.

I'm not responsible for Disney workers telling others to walk into me. Your ridiculous comment is worthy of one of those "ad hominem attacks" but instead I'll banish you to the realm of nobodies.

Amos1784

If anyone saw the Twitter posts from yesterday with the new "Coco" show (?) I guess you could call it right in that area it was an awful bottleneck as people were stopping to watch. Many people were saying it was dangerous, and that something would need to be done to control it. Obviously they did not even have the time to realize that and it happened on the first day.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Why does it even matter...Two Adults behaving badly... drink or not...It does not matter.
I asked because there are many posts stating that they were "drunk morons". I am not excusing the fighting in any way. Just curious as to what information people had since they were claiming that alcohol was somehow the reason the altercation took place.

John park hopper

Or here in Philly the big thing is road construction. You see one guy actually doing the work, 4 guys watching him do the work and traffic backed up for miles. lol I love the flaggers who hold the sign but never get traffic moving.

Getting crowds to move where you want them to, IS not as easy as some folks think it is.
Yes same here-- another one of my pet peeves

_ZJ

So you are criticizing why the op went to the parks rather than two grown men fighting in public

#priorities
I didn't realize I had to squeeze every single thought and emotion into every single post. I guess my lack of virtue signaling clearly indicates I'm in favor of fighting at the parks, you caught me!

Are you going to also go after the 20+ people that liked my comment? It seems you have plenty of time.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I didn't realize I had to squeeze every single thought and emotion into every single post. I guess my lack of virtue signaling clearly indicates I'm in favor of fighting at the parks, you caught me!

Are you going to also go after the 20+ people that liked my comment? It seems you have plenty of time.
Well at least you admitted to it...

seascape

Ima go out on a limb here and say WDW should do away with APs and reduce crowding. Go "hang out" in Orlando. But that's just me (an out-of-stater). 😉
I am an out of state platinum plus pass holder. There are many DVC owners like me who visit several times a year and an annual pass makes it more affordable. I know Disney makes lots of money off out of state DVC annual passholders. They may or may not make as much from local passholders but neither of us know for sure.

BoarderPhreak

I am an out of state platinum plus pass holder. There are many DVC owners like me who visit several times a year and an annual pass makes it more affordable. I know Disney makes lots of money off out of state DVC annual passholders. They may or may not make as much from local passholders but neither of us know for sure.
Your situation (and almost mine) is the ideal scenario for APs. I say almost, because at more than a few points I looked into both DVC and APs. In the end, I couldn't justify the costs - especially given that I travel to a LOT of places... Not just WDW (or Disney properties in general I should say).

Of course locals want a good deal and they're probably the ones that go most often. I would do the same, quite honestly. But then, I'm a selfish fan and not a local looking to hang at an overpriced, if well themed bar. 😛

Minthorne

I'm sorry about causing that fight. The other guy kept saying Donald was not wearing pants. I maintained he was wearing feather panties. I just need to learn to let this kind of stuff go...

But expecting Disney to protect everyone in a crowd from being crowded? Or "Don't melt my Snowflake!"

wdwfan757

Ima go out on a limb here and say WDW should do away with APs and reduce crowding. Go "hang out" in Orlando. But that's just me (an out-of-stater). 😉

I absolutely shudder to think what WDW quality would be like if they could assume that everyone coming to their parks was going to be "once or twice a decade" people and they wouldn't have to be held accountable for anything except putting out something new and shiny every few years.

I've always thought that APholders and their demands and fixation on "the good ole days" is one of the reasons DL always feels like it's in much better shape than WDW

Tick Tock

??

Not sure how that thread, which included griping about having to pay to park and take a tram, is even remotely comparible to this OP having legitimate concerns about his child being trampled in a mob.

The Empress Lilly

Toxic pseudo-masculinity.
Right? What's up with all these man-boys. Family men who dress somewhere in between a criminal and a nine year old, and think an invitation to a fistfight is an appropriate means to settle a dispute. (Which, now that I formulated it like that, finally makes sense to me: nine year old schoolboys and criminals do pick fights indeed)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom