ImagineerTim's Introduction

ImagineerTim

Original Poster
Hello my name is ImagineerTim.
I'm from Germany, near Düsseldorf.
Since 2011, I got passion for theme parks and themed attractions. The passion for that is such a great thing fro me, that I have to live them out. Also when I'm at home not only during park visits.
Therefore I create my own rides and publish them mainly on my Youtube Channel.
There are plenty of rides from which you can choose and I hope you haven't seen that before.
I love platforms and forums like this, because I get also new ideas for upcoming rides.

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page

and of course a little picture from me at my home theme park Phantasialand:

nTUFPHt.jpg

The90skid

Since 2011, I got passion for theme parks and themed attractions. The passion for that is such a great thing fro me, that I have to live them out. Also when I'm at home not only during park visits.
There are plenty of rides from which you can choose and I hope you haven't seen that before.
I love platforms and forums like this, because I get also new ideas for upcoming rides.

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page

nTUFPHt.jpg
Welcome to the forums!

spacemt354

Chili's

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page

nTUFPHt.jpg
Welcome Tim!

Your attention to detail and quality attractions are beyond compare! *subbed*:)

Daveeeeed

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page

nTUFPHt.jpg
Great to have you here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom